BeautyEyeMascaraVincent Longo
Vibrant Eye Waterproof Mascara

Vincent Longo Vibrant Eye Waterproof Mascara

by Vincent Longo

A narrow, fiber-free precision and textured rubber wand applies this waterproof mascara to every detailed lash from root to tip. The creamy gel formula coats evenly with full color and glossy body adding thickness with every coat. A great mascara for active wear, special occasions and those who want fool-proof wear. How to use: Apply mascara using a zigzag motion from roots to tips of lashes. Apply product more generously to the outer corner of the lash line to extend and open the eye. Color(s): blu, verde. Brand: Vincent Longo. Style Name: Vincent Longo 'Vibrant Eye' Waterproof Mascara. Style Number: 568460.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vincent Longo Vibrant Eye Waterproof Mascara!
Jessa H.
Langhorne, PA
Great for getting that perfect cat eye! Stays on all day! I used it everyday for over a month and I still had some left, awesome bargain for the price :)
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Have not tried tried this but love the tip no too big and the best part is its waterproof
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
It's just perfect. I tried it i loved it its amazing. I would love to get a second one.
Elysha E.
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
I love this eye liner, it stays on all day and I couldn't think of a better eye liner and I've tried so many

Looking for your answer?