BY VINCENT LONGO

Rich Carbon Professional grade, highly pigmented shades deliver creamy, blendable and water-resistant color ideal for lining the inner rim of the eye. The soft texture glides on without tugging for smudge-proof, long wear. Protected with a unique twist cap, this luxurious eyeliner boasts a gluten and paraben free formula that delivers expert results with effortless application. Pro-Waterproof Eye Pencil, Ebony see more...

• Where can I buy this pencil??4 Answers
  • I like that is waterproof but does it have different colo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's a great project it's not very expensive, it last long ! Works well does not come off easily ...value of it is great! I recommend it to anyone looking for an waterproof eyeliner" in 5 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner! glides on smoothly and doesn't smudge! the color holds a magnificent pigmentation and definitely makes the eyes pop!" in 4 reviews
Huda A.
This really is waterproof! I love how intense the color is, which is good because there are eyeliners that barely show up, especially in my waterline! When I want to make my makeup look go from day time to night time glam I add a little to my lower lash line then smudge it out for a smoldering smokey look that won't disappoint.
Josie A.
When I'm not using a liquid eyeliner, I use this. Very easy to apply, doesn't smudge and very pigmented. I do think the price is a little high for a pencil, but you won't be disappointed in the product.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I use this eye pencil for endless looks and I love the fact that it's water proof because I I cry a lot 😂 and I love how seamlessly it glides on my eyes without feeling too sharp like some eyeliners!
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
The makeup is definitely having a moment, and more brands are coming out with their versions of the trend. While not all the options available are praise-worthy like this eye liner
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
Review for: Ebony more...
I received one of these in a beauty subscription box, and I really like it! It goes on smoothly, and it doesn't seem to smudge. The only time I had problem with smudging was at work, but it was really hot. Overall, it is a great eyeliner!
Jazmin A.
Review for: Ebony more...
I love this product! I'm super emotional and I cry a lot, and this doesn't smudge one bit! I've also been to the pool wearing it and everything goes fine.
Sandra W.
This eye pencil enhances the eye and glides on real smooth and the best part is that it is waterproof the color was nice and lasted throughout the day
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
Itzely G.
Bluffton, SC
One of my all time favorite pencil eyeliner, I love how the product is creamy and not too clumpy when putting it on. It's very great!
nancy m.
Where can I buy this pencil??
yursalem h.
Jeddah, Mecca
I like that is waterproof but does it have different colours???