BY VINCENT LONGO

Sexty Perfect lip gloss has an ultra-silky, cushiony soft texture and intense shine that perfectly balances color payoff and glossy moistness.  It glides over lips evenly depositing color and sparkle. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E moisturize and condition the lips. Vanilla extract adds a beautiful fragrance. Pure Color shades have a hint of color plus crystal clear shine. Pearl Shimmer shades have micro pearl adding a bit of sparkle to the shine. For beautiful lush looking lips and to prevent your lips from going naked and unshaped when the shine starts to wear away, be sure to prep your lips with either our Gel Stain or our Lip Pencil.   Then dab your choice of Perfect Lip Gloss onto lips.  Using VL Lip Brush #35 or #36, completely paint lips up to and including the lip line. Hypoallergenic Cruelty-Free see more...

Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite lip gloss ! Such a beautiful color and it looks great on all skin tones. I bought it online, and I always recommend it to my friends ! The packaging is very basic but I would definitely buy again.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
This is a very good lip gloss. It lasts long , hour wise. The packaging is very nice. I purchased it from Ulta. It cost around about 22 dollars, I know very pricey but it's worth it. I would recommend this for others who go out a lot.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
A great lip gloss, is so coo, tiene excelente color, no es pegajoso y es todo lo que una chica quiere de un brillo labial, i really like to buy it again
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Se ve algo lindo el exterior, (rosadito) el interior no lo he provado por lo que se ve ha de ser muy buen gloss, espero y sea recomendable.
This looks like amazing product. It looks light and not heavy at all. I have a hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone.
Ciara Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lip gloss is literally everything I look and dream for in a lip gloss. This product has fantastic wear and feel.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This gloss is great! I love it so much! It has great color and doesn't leave your lips ugly! I strongly recommend!
Brooke B.
Salem, OR
Such a pretty color! It goes on easily and doesn't leave lips looking chapped or dry. Awesome product!
Drea
Great gloss stays on smells great leaves lips smooth definitely worth it good price too
destiny w.
this colour is beautiful i dig it i would totally wear this its should be long lasting and last all day long
Mai L.
Stockton, CA
I never liked glossy lipstick, but I was wondering is this shiny on lips as it say?
Makenzie T.
Does this have a lot of color or mainly just a gloss?
Rochelle D.
Does it feel lightweight or heavy?
Glecya C.
Eu quero muito.
Glecya C.
Esse produto é muito bom

back