BY VINCENT LONGO

Beautiful colour combined with silky, soft texture and intense shine. Infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to repair and condition lips.

• Smooth, comfort and cushiony feel
  • Conditions with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
  • Layer over lined Gel Stain, lined lips or lipstick
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Net. Wt. .24 oz / 7 ml

Usage:

For best results, prep lips either with Gel Stain or Lip Pencil. Then dab Perfect Shine Lip Gloss onto lips. Using #35 or #36 spread gloss onto entire lip up to and including lip line.

Lanolin Oil, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceresin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aloe Barbadensis, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Allantoin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance. May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide, Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:2), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Orange 5 (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I don't see my color represented on influenster but I purchased the most beautiful mauve/purple tone in this gloss. I am picky about gloss and I love the size of the gloss and I love the simplicity of the applicator. I also purchase chanel lip gloss but their container is clunkier. Additionally I LOVE that this gloss is not sticky at all. The color stays on and it is fab!
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
I purchased this from Walmart online. It was a little mini collection of three shades. I like them for when I am doing a sheen lip. They have great lasting wear. I think I might grab a few more for Christmas gifts.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
This color is great. You can put a little on for a lighter shade, or put on a thicker amount for a darker shade. It has no sticky residue and goes on nice and light. Works great and the color can match anyone if you use the right amount for your lips!
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
I have this ipgloss and i really like it..its not sticky which i love..i forgot the name of it but the color i have is the one in the picture above..light pink..i was scare it be too light for my lips but it lookks good on me..i have tan skin
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This color is fabulous! I feel like this would be flattering on my different skin tones. It has a great gloss to it and doesn't feel overly sticky on the lips. It feels hydrating and moisturizing!
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I am a huge lip stick/ lip gloss fan and this shade and brand is great! I have tried it once and will def go back for more :)
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is a nice , and long lasting lip gloss. I like also the way the color looks as well. I would buy it again.
Latonya S.
This is a good lip gloss it's has some beautiful color as well I love the way the color last
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Such a cute lipstick and super cheap goes on smoothly its very pigmented and stays all day
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
This is a great lip gloss with a good pigment. I would love to but it in more colors
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
Does this last long?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Is it sticky?
Ivette G.
Is it a good lip gloss??????????????
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
How is the formula! Is it sticky or do you have to apply a couple coats to get complete coverage? And how's the color?

Amazon