BY VINCENT LONGO

A patented, featherweight formula, providing brighter, poreless looking skin, in the most comfortable, silky smooth application and does not build-up in fine lines and wrinkles. Complete your makeup with this beautiful real skin finish. The powder blends completely into foundation and concealer leaving no residue for a totally invisible finish maintaining a smooth, matte canvas throughout the day. Eye and cheek color glide-on over the powder without color streaking. The small size powder container and luxury velour puff tucked under the cap easily tucks into a make-up bag. Loose Face Powder, Golden Oriental see more...

Keren R.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is a great setting powder is one of those that don't accentuate your pores or make you look cakey it is finely milled and it has great coverage to make you look flawless it hides dark circles and redness anything you're other make up missed this gets it the only down side is as a loose product is can become messy I just wouldn't travel with it but it's great
Kara G.
I love this! It has great coverage for any blemishes you may have. It's also lightweight, so it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. I like to use it in addition to any foundation I wear I also like how it's not cakey on hot and humid days.
Amanda J.
Great for treating under eye circles redness pimples bag or any beauty mishap! perfect color and shade, not too heavy as a cream, but not too light at the same time. full coverage look makes any foundation look fabulous or concealor
Clarissa T.
The Colony, TX
I love love love this make up! its really great for covering up blemishes. this product right here is perfect for setting your under eye concealor and can also be used to set your foundation, really brightens and minimizes your pores
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
Love love LOVE this powder to set my highlights after applying foundation & concealer! Its not really heavy on your face so its good to wear in summer when you want light but good coverage for your face.
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
I was not a huge Vincent longo when I receive their eye shadow, the color payoff was not good, however this loose powder is great and even better for "baking"
Jazmin C.
Palmdale, CA
This product right here is perfect for setting your under eye concealor and can also be used to set your foundation, really brightens and minimizes your pores.
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
This product is so amazing! I use it for baking and setting my concealer! I love the velvety residue it leaves behind, not in a bad way though
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have been trying to find the right powder. I will give it a try. I just have to find it. I love my makeup. I can't leave home without it.
mia h.
Ocala, FL
This product is great for treating under eye circles blemishes and redness you may have not too heavy as a cream
Brittany S.
Bennettsville, SC
When compared to other Loose Powders how good is this?
Katelyn H.
Is it worth the price??
Maria C.
Is powder better than regular foundation? Or should you use foundation and put powder on top so it won't be oily?
lulu p.
Stuart, FL
Is it expensive?
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
What drugstore product can this be compared to?

Amazon