BY VINCENT LONGO

This collection of three shades makes getting gorgeous a no-brainer. Blend "One" all over your eye, use "Two" in the crease, and add a little drama by applying "Three" at the outer edge of your eye. To assist the inner artist in every woman, we have carefully selected three shades of coordinating creme powder eyeshadows and combined them in a single pot, eliminating your color matching frustration.  Our easy as 1,2,3 philosophy guides where to place each shadow on your eye. One Two Three formula has a soft, matte finish perfect for daytime and professional settings. Highly pigmented for all-day wear. Soft press formulation with silk fibers ensures exceptional streak-proof, crease free blending. May be used wet or dry. Suitable for eyes of all ages. Hypoallergenic Cruelty Free see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I have had my VL eyeshadow for nearly ten years. TEN YEARS. It hasn't broken in my makeup bag, the color is still stylish and perfect, and the sealed container prevents any of the shimmer from getting out into my purse or makeup bag. The pigment is deep (even if you apply it lightly, the color is still well represented on your lid, and it easily layers applications for a deep rich color as well. It blends like a dream too!!
Jill K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved this eyeshadow palette. The sex, lux, pax palette looked amazing with my blue eyes. The color lasted all day long with primer. I also loved the perfect amount of shimmer. It was also the perfect texture to compliment my eyeliner.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A good eyeshadow trio of beautiful complimentary colors. This is great for everyday wear. The three-in-one is great for traveling when space is a hot commodity. The shadow lost a bit of its oomph by the end of the day, but overall it is pretty good.
Lauren L.
I really like the three colors in this palette. They can be worn as very basic natural colors or darkened for a night out and more intense look.