BY VINCENT LONGO

;   Mini Eyelash Curler see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
this eye lash curler is something I always take with me on the go. It's very easy to carry around in my makeup bag. It's easy to use and if I had to compare it with other mini eyelash curler I would say this is the best mini eyelash curler I have used so far and would recommend it for traveling!!
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this curler. It's a great tool to add to your collection or to even keep on in your purse.It does what its supposed to do. Once you start using an eyelash curler, you won't want to go a day with out it. It helps your lashes look longer when you curl i since it lifts it upwards.
Jayme M.
I love this product because my eyelashes face down. With this they look nice and long.
Joseana A.

I can not live without my eyelash curler, this love. They are my perfect lashes and I really facilitates the process to put me mascara.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
It's always good to carry an eyelash curler in your make up bag where ever you go because eyes are one of the most things people look into the most when you wear make up. It curls them very nice and pretty
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to curl my lashes before i apply my mascara, perfect match. Thank me later.

A curler of eyelashes should not miss in a bag of makeup to everywhere, it is good to obcion take one, because the eyes are the window of the soul is just that it has an elegant frame, since what more people see looks at most When wearing makeup. It's very pretty.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Great eyelash curler! Perfect to use to make your eyes pop. Must have in your make up bag!