BY VINCENT LONGO

This gloss is like no other. The click pen packaging with a velvety tip applicator dispenses color and makes it easy to apply the gel like texture that leaves lips coated in high definition color and smooth, three-dimensional shine with extreme comfort. The superior moisturizing formula delivers an extremely shiny, ultra wet and smoothing finish that wears for hours. Lip Vinyl is high shine without stickiness or the need to reapply frequently. For Lips, Arena see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "love this feels so smooth and last a long time onmy lips without reaplying because i hate when lip gloss wears off so fast " in 2 reviews
  • "I like how my lips look when I use this lip gloss and anyone who loves lip glass as I do should try this product." in 1 review
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I so love using these nice driving the glasses that stain your lips so beautiful guys I so amazingly nice, lips my smooth nice shine and that's some plan when you guys have the on your lips that is long lasting non standing and kiss you neck
Melissa F.
Lynwood, CA
I am satisfied in using this product. I like how my lips look when I use this lip gloss and anyone who loves lip glass as I do should try this product.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love this feels so smooth and last a long time onmy lips without reaplying because i hate when lip gloss wears off so fast

Janet W.
I do not appreciate the weird waxy feeling this stuff leaves on my lips. It is definitely lip vinyl as it claims.
cristina c.
I tried one like this a few years back loved it not ure if this is the same color though