BY VINCENT LONGO

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that works pretty well. I think this is a brush that can be used for other things other than foundation but is still great. I think this is a long lasting product and it pretty light which is a plus. I recommend this to anyone who needs a brush.
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
This brush really saves a lot of time after contouring I just use this brush to blend my foundation
Jennifer K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush applies and blends my liquid foundation evenly. The bristles are soft, easy to clean and I haven't had any fallout issues.
Monique F.
I found the format and size within the pattern of the other similar models that we usually see around and only noticed two or three bristles releasing in the first applications. But after that, I saw no more bristles falling. I always think that this type of brush leaves the finishing of the base thinner, but it is not my favorite.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario
I always use this brush when it comes to blending out foundation on my neck, I find it blends out evenly and does not look cakey, I then use a beauty blender to apply the rest of my makeup