BY VINCENT LONGO

Crayon Brown Orofila/ Golden Moss Two unique and complementary shades of eyeliner are combined into one pencil. Use the darker shade to lines eyes and add intensity and depth. Apply the lighter shade to brighten the eyes and bring out their natural sparkle. Shades can also be combined for added drama. The smooth, smudge-resistant formula blends easily and lasts all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I received one of these in my April Boxycharm, I got the Lime Green/Forrest Green pencil. Not really sure about this pencil, the colors are not for me but besides that, I am not fond of the formula. The pencil is not only sharp, but it does not go on smoothly
Julia D.
I got one from April Boxycharm and I like it a lot. I got the black/brown one and it works well for my eyes and my brows. It's not the best for the price but it gets the job done.
Jessica S.
I like that the product has two colors - I have the deep purple and light blue which are both beautiful but I find the formula, especially the purple, to be very dry.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love the colors in the duo. I do find that it tugs on the eye while applying because you have to add pressure to make it go on. It would be great if it were a little softer.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
This is a good eyeliner to have. It has 2 shades to choose from. The product glides on easily and lasts for a few hours.I like using the darker shade on my eyebrows.
Aria T.
I got this in my april boxycharm and i love this soo much. I got it in pumpkin spice and a nide color and i use it everyday. Ive bought other colors too.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma , NY
I received this in my April Boxycharm, It's a green shade so not something I wear every day. It isn't smooth like most.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
It's okay but this stuff has such a dry consistency that they are kind of hard to work with.