BY VINCENT LONGO

Another Vincent Longo first, Bi-Brow Powder Pomade combines brow filling powder and a sheer tinted pomade in a single package. Designed to contour and shape the brows for a polished, feminine look. Powder adheres to brow hairs to build natural volume. Non-greasy pomade tames brows and holds them in place all day. Sheer tint leaves a soft natural luster that enriches the color of the brows. Exclusively Vincent Longo Bi-Brow Powder and Pomade, Brunette. see more...

• I'm assuming it's for men and women, but I could be wrong 3 Answers
  • Is this really a men's product? Doesn't look like it... w...1 Answers
  • Is this for men or women? 7 Answers
Vincent Longo Bi-Brow Powder and Pomade
  • "I got mine in a subscription box but I would probably purchase it Even though it's a bit pricey." in 1 review
  • "I've had it for about a year and it isn't even half way gone." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this brow powder.It makes your brows look absolutely gorgeous without much effort. " in 1 review
  • "I received this as a birthday gift and the moment I used i loved it!" in 1 review
Selena A.
I've tried stuff like this before and loved it. My boyfriend hasn't ever. I'm curious about this product and want to buy it and try it out. It isn't too expensive and gives you the arch and look you are looking for. It's very light and not sticky so you can't go wrong. Makes it look very natural and real.
Paul W.
Fairfax, VA
This is my new go to brow product. I have thick brown brows that I usually leave alone but when I am going to an event or going out for the night I tend to go for a more dramatic, but still natural look. I used to use the dip brow by ABH but this is a great alternative!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I somewhat like this, my boyfriend wouldn't mind trying a product like this. Doesn't seem to be too expensive or too cheap but also the colors itself looks fascinating already!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
Fair skin red hair I have pale eye brows and I have used every product one of the best brow powders it was just too dark for me. I am really shocked to seethis in the gentlemen's badge categorie I came across this in my app trying to complete my badge
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I am horrible at doing my brows but I find this product to be easy to use and fairly natural looking. Great product. I got mine in a subscription box but I would probably purchase it Even though it's a bit pricey.
Samantha L.
Great way to fill in your brows without looking like you drew them on. The formula is light and not sticky. However I have light brown eyebrows and this was just too dark for me.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I like a great way to fill eyebrows without appearing to put them on. The formula is light and non-sticky. However, I have eyebrows light brown and it was too dark for me.
Victoria S.
I love this line. Used it for a bridal party and it matched perfectly! Love that it gives you the powder and the pomade so you can make the perfect brow look!
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
If you are a man who struggles with that brow game and is a little unsure about filling them, just go for it! Great product and hardly noticeable
Haley G.
This is an easy product to use. Its effort less but makes your eyebrows look stunning. I love it. I bought it for my mom and she loves it also.
Kirstin H.
Is this for guys?
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
Is this for men or women?
Ziphora D.
Is this for men or women? Its under the gentlemen category but looks like brow powder.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
Has any guy used this? And thoughts?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i buy this at and whats the price ?

Amazon