BY VINCENT LONGO

Vincent Longo Baby Balm with SPF 12 Pamper and Protect Vincent Longo's Baby Balm Lipstick SPF 12 combines moisturizers and colors to create a protective veil of long-lasting sheen and subtle color. Its emollient texture restores, heals, soothes and prevents lips from aging. Long-lasting sheen Contains SPF 12 Free radical damage protection Moisturizers heal and protect Especially Suited For: All skin types, especially maturing lips Essential Elements: Vitamins C and E are paired with apricot nut oils to soothe and protect lips. All products have SPF 12. see more...

Erica C.
I bought this product from beautycon last year and it's always one I gravitate to. It glides on perfectly and it has good pigmentation. It just doesn't last as long as I was hoping for a balm usually they last a pretty long time on me until I start eating where this one wore away before I even begun eating. But it's one of my throw in my bag kind of products.
Hanshah S.
I really like this lipstick/balm because it glides onto my lips. The lip colour also resembles the Kylie Jenner look