BY VINCE CAMUTO

Introducing an intriguing new scent tailor-made for the confident man, Vince Camuto Terra makes its presence known with an opening of fresh citrus, rounded by smooth sandalwood and finished with earthy notes of tonka and vanilla notes warming up the scent for a memorable and lasting impression.

Buy on Macy's
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
I really liked this cologne! It will definitely be added to my collection when I have to buy more. The packaging was very slick and it smelt great! Not only do I like it, but my wife can't get enough of it!
Ryan R.
Philadelphia, PA
This was such a clean scent. I use this new scent "Homme" almost everyday! It has pretty much replaced my daily cologne. It is quite more expensive than my typical cologne but it has such a clean, strong, and masculine scent that lasts for hours. Would recommend! Find the coupons or other discounts!
Mike R.
Richlands , NC
I liked the blue one better but this one does smell like a stylish and sophisticated male would wear. I would purchase it even though I got it for free through influenster
Antoinette B.
This scent is okay, it is very strong personally for my liking. It smells great on my husband and the bottle is very nice. I would recommend if you like strong fragrances.
Hailey L.
Midlothian, TX
This cologne smells AMAZING!  My husband loved it, and he is very picky.  It was long lasting and the scent is not too strong or overpowering.  I loved it!
Bryce J.
Phoenix, AZ
Great manly smell. My girlfriend prefers this one to the Homme one which means it is the one I wear. It is long-lasting and can be used for any occasion. I definitely would recommend if you are looking for a nice cologne to wear out for the night this brand.
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I received this fragrance for my fiancé from Influenster free for reviewing purposes. In my opinion this fragrance is perfect for a summer night. The packaging was cute. I gave it a 4/5 because the fragrance didn't last long enough.
Cat F.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend just got this today along with vince camuto homme, and the terra smells alot sexier and is not overly fragrant. The bottle is nicely designed and attractive. The price is a little high but worth it and I would still recommend this to others.
Julio D.
PANORAMA CITY , CA
This fragance its ok! Not so fabulous in my opinion. Its soft and kind of fresh, long lastin. Its ideal for the season, but not so amazing. Its perfect to complete your work look.
Sean L.
Terra by Vince has great scent that is noticeable but not overly strong. I love the hint of sandalwood which has a very earthy and sweet flavor. Having a impressive balance of Earthy and Sweet makes it a great night or day cologne for any guy. I would recommend trying this scent.
Tasha B.
How does this product smell?