BY VINCE CAMUTO

Introducing an intriguing new scent tailor-made for the confident man, Vince Camuto Terra makes its presence known with an opening of fresh citrus, rounded by smooth sandalwood and finished with earthy notes of tonka and vanilla notes warming up the scent for a memorable and lasting impression.

Buy on Macy's
Joe W.
Austin, TX
Highly recommend this cologne to any guy looking for a nice cologne. It's not strong or anything. I saw in Belk they were selling it so I'll be sure to buy myself a large bottle once my free sample is out.
Alyssa B.
Kansas City, MO
If I could bath in this, I would! My husband doesn't really invest in nicer brands like this one, so I was excited to gift this to him as a sample. He absolutely loves it, and I'm a huge fan of the scent as well! Hoping to buy him the full size after the sample runs out!
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
Vince Camuto delivers so seriously enticing scents. I didn't tell my wife about this Influenster box, so she had no idea about the VC cologne until she smelled it. It was a hit to say the least. It's a solid product that I will definitely purchase in the future.
Brian M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I received this in a box and between this and the Homme it's my favorite. The scent itself is simple yet unique. It's masculine and crisp and doesn't smell like old man. A nice scent during the summer to make you smell fresh without smelling very similar or cheap like old spice or anything like that. My only complaint is the scent doesn't last too long, maybe 2-3 hours.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
As a picky person when it comes to colognes, I fell quickly in love with Terra by Vince Camuto. I received a complimentary sample via a voxbox and after testing it out I will totally be purchasing a full bottle! It is a very sexy, musky, masculine scent! I love it!
Andrew W.
Richmond, VA
I received a sample from Influenster and I like Terra more than Homme. This is a little more in line with my taste—more "classic" masculine cologne. I'm a bit more into the "spicier" fragrances & this is a nice everyday cologne. I would consider buying this.
Aaron G.
Delano, CA
The smell is great. Definitely looking into buying the bigger bottle and trying out the other smells. Im not sure if the smell is strong enough for other people to smell but maybe because I limit the amount of sprays I use.
Jacob S.
Garfield, NJ
Adore this smell. So crisp and manly. It honeslty could be worn at any time of the day and PERFECT fragrance for summer. I got this product for free to review and it is awesome. I will definitely be a repeat user.
Hemang S.
This is a great cologne use for every day use or even for going out on a special occasion. I enjoy the masculine tones to the scent and appreciate the style of the bottle and the packaging as well. This is great to use for anyone.
Shirley L.
it smells really good and stays on all day! this review is for y boyfriend and he loves it! i love how there are two different scents, day time and night time. this one is a great night time cologne for a guys night out or even a date night! i would repurchase for him again.
Tasha B.
How does this product smell?