BY VINCE CAMUTO

Introducing an intriguing new scent tailor-made for the confident man, Vince Camuto Terra makes its presence known with an opening of fresh citrus, rounded by smooth sandalwood and finished with earthy notes of tonka and vanilla notes warming up the scent for a memorable and lasting impression.

Buy on Macy's
Terrance W.
York, PA
Influenster was kind enough to send me these new fragrances from Vince Camuto! These fragrances really pack a punch and are super fragrant when you apply them so I little goes a long way. I really like the packaging. It's perfect for my busy and on the go lifestyle. I do find myself having to reapply throughout the day because the sent does not last but for a few hours The Terra sent is my favorite and I highly recommend that one! Perfect for the made in your life who loves to smell a little woodsy and outdoorsy Vince Camuto Terra Eau de Toilette
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
I love the esthetics of the packaging and bottle. A mix of class and masculinity. Terra has a combination of fresh citrus, sandlewood and earthy notes of tonka and vanilla scent. It is not overpowering and I absolutely love the way it smells on my fiancée! Great product + fresh sexy smell = win!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
J C.
Brookhaven, GA
Terra is a fresh gourmand fragrance, that opens up with an aquatic-like brightness alongside a heavy gourmand essence. The oversoul of the fragrance is very similar to Versace Eros, which I would say has to do with the prominence of the strong vanilla/tonka combination. On the skin you get a lot more of the Geranium, citrus and woods, the notes appear more vibrant and it livens up the fragrance quite a bit (almost setting it apart from Eros). This could obviously be the notion behind the name "Terra" for the fragrance, which might be suggesting that this fragrance's greatest potential takes birth from the ground (from the skin or the body).
Jason R.
CHICAGO, IL
Like other Vince Camuto fragrances, the bottle/packaging is clean and stands out by itself.

The fragrance is warm, with the citrus and vanilla notes particularly making it sweet. Be careful not to spray too much, or else it can be overpowering and cloying. This is a great cologne for fall and winter, as well as evenings throughout the year when it is not too warm.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
This cologne isn't the worst smelling cologne in the world. However I will say it is absolutely not for me, in fact, I would go as far as to say any young man unless they want to smell like Hugh Hefner or dare I say, Donald Trump would buy this. Now don't get me wrong, Vince Camuto's colognes are not terrible across the board there are very youthful and pleasing smells in other varieties but, the Terra is made for Trumpland.
Stanton M.
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed the bottle of Vince Camuto Terra Eau de Toilette I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The packaging is clean and simple yet eye-catching. I received the product at the perfect time as I had recently run out of my standard cologne. I found Terra to be a bit more overpowering than Homme, but I have still enjoyed wearing it (just in moderation).
Christopher T.
Southborough, MA
I received a free sample from Influenster of Vince Camuto Terra to review.  The packaging is simple, yet attractive.  Like the Homme, its scent is long lasting without being overpowering at any point.  The warmer notes in this cologne sample are perfect for the colder seasons like Fall and Winter.  To be honest I prefer the Homme scent better.
Michael L.
Lancaster, PA
I received both the Terra and Homme products and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm not one on caring about packaging, what the bottle looks like or even the name on the bottle, however once these samplers run out I will be buying one or both of them.  I've been on the search for a new scent and I think I've now found two!
Lauren P.
Los Angeles , CA
This smell instantly reminded me of riding in taxis pre uber. It's not nesscarly a bad thing. It comes on pretty strong, but thankfully doesn't seem the longer with that sort of intensity. It's warm, with a little bit of spice. Maybe woodsy in the way perfume often gets called 'woodsy' but not in the fresh tree way, more like old stacked wood.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
I like this a lot! Very similar to Versace Eros, but this is much more mature. When my Eros starts running low, I'll be replacing it with this! Actually, I'd gladly trade my bottle of Eros for this, as this is more fitting to my personality. Smooth, spicy, minty vanilla, but not as brash as Eros. This is a pleasant spin on that type of smell, and I think they did a great job! Jul
Spontaneous W.
How does this product smell?