Vince Camuto Solare Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz

A celebration of vitality and creativity, Solare is bold, confident and daring. A woody, oriental fragrance, Solare ignites the senses with sophisticated notes of juicy mandarin and cardamom, blended with sensual musk and cashmere wood. Web ID: 1985572.

Web ID: 1985572

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vince Camuto Solare Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz!
2 months agoCleveland, OH
My hubby is somewhat of a cologne freak so I got him a few for his birthday and this is my all time favorite scent on him. So soft and clean smelling but also powerful enough to make you wanna just snuggle them all day lol.
5 months ago
I absolutely love this scent on my husband. It literally the only cologne I buy for him. I usually get the gift set with the after shave included which is great! I would definitely recommend this cologne to others.