BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Man Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Marie B.
Worcester, MA
This fragrance is amazing for men. I bought this at the mall for my boyfriend and it smells so good on him. It lasts all day and is a great smell that isn't overpowering. If I feel like it, sometimes I even spray this on myself. It's a bold scent that's manly and sophisticated.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I originally got this cologne in a swag bag and gave it to my boyfriend and when he opened it we both absolutely loved it! He used it up so quickly that we went searching for another one! We found it at our local Nordstrom Rack and it has become a staple in his collection.. and hes a cologne snob! This one makes it in the regular rotations and he constantly gets complimented on it!
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Its a cool perfume nothing really special about it to me, got it for my hubby smells okay, its. last for. a while. just an okay perfume was not too pricey where I bought it from.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
I loved Vince camuto's male cologne! I recently bought it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! It's also a great price! 57 dollars in kohls for a 3.4oz bottle. I just wish they had a bigger bottle.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I recently purchased this cologne because I purchased the VC fiore, for myself. I knew it could not be bad, especially by the scent of the perfume. So I took the chance and my husband adores it.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Have you smelled this cologne? Do you like it?

Walmart