Vince Camuto Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Cara N.Vince Camuto Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shaun J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Unmistakably masculine and alluring, Vince Camuto Homme evokes the sensuality of the Mediterranean by fusing pressed citron and iced gin with a heart of blue cypress, and finishing with dry notes of cool spruce, warm musk and atlas cedar. Escape to a place you will always want to be, with a scent you will always want to wear.

Jason R.
Jason R.
CHICAGO, IL
Like other Vince Camuto fragrances, the bottle/packaging is clean and stands out by itself.

The fragrance itself is masculine and fresh. The citrus and musk notes stand out, while the gin (juniper?) is more subtle. There is a bit of sweetness to balance out the other notes, but it is not cloying or overpowering. It is light enough to use as an everyday fragrance.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Stanton M.
Stanton M.
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed the bottle of Vince Camuto Homme Eau de Toilette I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purpose. The packaging is clean and simple yet eye-catching. I received the product at the perfect time as I had recently run out of my standard cologne. I've enjoyed spritzing on Vince Camuto Homme before going out for drinks and dinners for the past couple of weeks, and always receive compliments.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Lancaster, PA
I received both the Terra and Homme products and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm not one on caring about packaging, what the bottle looks like or even the name on the bottle, however once these samplers run out I will be buying one or both of them.  I've been on the search for a new scent and I think I've now found two!
Cara N.
Cara N.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in a voxbox and gifted it to my guy. I absolutely love the smell. It's very crisp and clean. It's light enough to use as an everyday fragrance.

He doesn't usually wear cologne, but I've been loving this smell on him!
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Southborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample from Influenster of Vince Camuto Homme to review.  The packaging is simple, yet attractive.  Its scent is long lasting without being overpowering at any point. I can apply it in the morning before work and it stays on all day. Some colognes can be too strong at first but not this one.  My wife likes the scent alot.  The sample size is also much larger than typical samples which is a plus.
Mason S.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in a voxbox and was surprised by it. The scent got me lots of compliments, but for myself personally, it seemed slightly medicinal. The combo of the scents (citron, gin, spruce and cedar) came off to myself as very acidic. I personally like a more strong musky scent.
Andrew W.
Andrew W.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from Influenster and I really do like the fragrance. It's bright & energetic. I think I prefer something more on the "spicier" side, but this is definitely a good daily use cologne. I find it to be slightly more floral than I'd like, but it's not enough to be feminine.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is every thing! I can't even put it into words, because it's so intoxicating and addicting. A light, earthy smell that will have you turning heads as you walk by. I got a free sample when I purchased a pair of shoes, and now need the full size bottle!
Greg S.
Greg S.
Manchester, NH
It's a masculine scented fragrance without being too "heavy" on the musk. I'm not usually a fan of the masculine scents because of their heavy musk smell, but this one has a good balance. Normally I prefer a more "fruity" scent, but would consider wearing this one again in the future if the price is right.
Bryce J.
Bryce J.
Phoenix, AZ
Great sweet smell. Do not have to use much for it to be long lasting as well. I really like this one's smell but my girlfriend actually prefers to Terra. That one to me smells more like your basic Axe smell but still each is long-lasting and good quality.