MakeupPerfume & CologneVince Camuto Fiori
EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 17 OZ BY Vince Camuto

VINCE CAMUTO FIORI EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BY Vince Camuto

by Vince Camuto Fiori

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VINCE CAMUTO FIORI EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BY Vince Camuto!
Deepika C.
Queens Vlg, NY
This smells soooooo good! One of my favorite scents, its a nice blend of floral, aquatic and fresh. I don’t like musky smells and this perfume just reminds me of summer which I love!
Christine B.
Presidio, TX
I like anything fruity and floral so this is the perfect scent for me. It's a soft powdery floral scent that's not over powering or too heavy. It last all day as well in this TX heat my husband still smells it on me after a long day. The packaging is very nice and I love the signature cap.
Isis C.
This fragrance is amazing. It’s a mix between a flowery, sweet sense. Not too floral but a perfect mixture. I adore it it stays on for a while and doesn’t wear off as other perfumes. Packing is cute and detailed. LOVE IT!

Looking for your answer?