Vince Camuto Femme Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz

Inspired by iconic, glamorous women, Femme reflects the captivating and alluring individuality of the modern woman. Vince Camuto Femme is a modern fusion of femininity and confidence.

Features: Fragrances Name: Vince Camuto Fragrances For: Fragrance Type: eau de parfums

Country of Origin: United States

Top Notes of Bergamot, Mandarin, Pink Pepper; Mid Notes of Jasmine Sambac, Turkish Rose, Iris; Base Notes of Patchouli, Vetiver, Amber, Vanilla, Musk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vince Camuto Femme Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz!
Courtney C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my signature sent. I wear others but always return to this. The bottle and cap are beautiful. Every time I wear this men and women ask what fragrance I’m wearing. I prefer this to all the other Vince Camuto sents.
Dawnette G.
Hawthorne, CA
The scent is very light and doesn't overpower your senses. I love it. It very long lasting , I don't feel like I have to spray a lot, a little goes a long way
Karla  D.
WOODSTOCK, GA
My favorite scent. I’ve purchased this several times. This scent makes you feel classy and bossy babe. I wear this all the time.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love all his fragrances but this is the one that I wear mostly in the winter. It’s a little heavier.
Jocelyn O.
Bronx, NY
I love this scent to really sticks on your clothes. Its smells sooo good. Strong but not too strong. People have stopped me on occasion to ask me what I am wearing because they love the way I smell. I love the way it smells and i definitely would purchase it again.
Brooklyn L.
Brandenburg , KY
This was given to me as a gift from my husband. While it isn’t what I would normally pick it does pair well with my undertones. It is very floral. And a little goes a LONG way. No more than a spray on each wrist. It does last for quite some time and is very easy to overdue. All-in-all it is a great perfume if you like the floral scent.
gladys L.
Hicksville
Vince Camuto Femme Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz uploaded by gladys L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Vince Camuto Femme Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fl Oz such an elegant aroma, I always get many compliments how beautiful and soft my parfum is.. worth every dollar and you not need a lot to smell amazing all day 😍 I will definitely buy it again.., I feel gorgeous when use my parfum

Looking for your answer?