BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Femme Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Where can I find this at an affordable price? 1 Answers
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my everyday, go-to scent. It has this rich, peppery fragrance that is unique and a bit spicy. If you aren't a fan of florals or candy scents, this might be one worth trying. I will say that it doesn't seem to last that long on, however, but I love the scent to the point I can live with that.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
If this scent was a person, it would most definitely be my best friend.
This fragrance is perfect for those summer nights when you're out and about along the city with your friends. It really catches people's attention because it smells so fresh and fun but elegant at the same time 😍
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I received a sample of this perfume and LOVED IT! I usually don't care much for perfume as its too strong for me but this one I love! I purchased the full bottle because I ran out of the sample. The smell is fresh and not too strong.
Kira C.
Victoria
This fragrance is absolutely amazing. I've gone through so many bottles brcuase I wear it everyday
Sharifa L.
Where can I find this at an affordable price?