Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women

The top notes are enriched with intoxicating notes of rum absolute and osmanthus nectar. The heart is opulent and floral, composed of Bulgarian rose and night blossoming jasmine enhanced with leather notes, while the base incorporates vanilla, absolute, sensual patchouli, hot Brazilian amber and leathery musk.

Start your review of Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women !
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Maria S.
I love perfumes. This one is one of my favorites. It smells great and I always get compliments when I wear it. I truly recommend this Vince Camuto perfume. I think it one of my favorite form the Vince Camuto collection. This Vince Camuto perfume has Rum absolute, osmanthus nectar, Bulgarian white rose, jasmine, leather notes, vanilla, absolute, patchouli, Brazilian amber and musk.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Soy amante de los perfumes .. este en especial me encanta un empaque bello una botella hermosa .. !! Un olor suave y a la vez dulce .. definitivamente me encanta y se los recomiendo
Hannah B.
Du Quoin, IL
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Hannah B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Absolutely stunning fragrance. Overall great performance and it is softer than some. It is floral, sweet and soft. I would recommend this for a date, shopping, a matinee, brunch or even work. It keeps you smelling fresh all day. So many pros and no cons.
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Chaya K.
I love this fragrance, gorgeous and inexpensive! The best one of all the variations is the original Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women enriched with intoxicating notes of rum absolute, nectar, Bulgarian rose, jasmine and leathery musk, vanilla absolute, sensual patchouli, & hot Brazilian amber. Wear this fragrance and you will be known as contemporary, sexy and sophisticated! The bottle is beautiful, take a look at the cap!
Ismerai M.
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Ismerai M.
Lo amoooo,es de mis perfumes favoritos sin duda alguna,amo su aroma fresco y delicioso,que dura por bastante tiempo,aparte que su aspecto es de agradecer ya que luce hermoso en su presentación💖💫
Jenna C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE this perfume. Notes of leather and rum mesh perfectly. For me this scent is opulent and is best worn in winter. Great value for the money you pay, lasts many hours. The packaging is beautiful and a welcome addition to any nightstand. #perfume #favoritefragrance #scent
Air S.
Brooklyn, NY
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Air S.
LOOOOOOVE this fragrance right here! It's long lasting (which is rare in a perfume for me) and it was very affordable. I try not to use it every SINGLE day because of its small quantity but I would if I could 😂. I would definitely buy it again, no questions asked.
Blanca A.
San Jose, CA
I love the smell of the Vince camuto perfume it's my favorite perfume love it smells so good
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Vince Camuto's perfumes! I've loved all the scents I've tried so far. Ciao and Amore being top 2.. I definitely recommend this perfume.
Darlene W.
Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women  uploaded by Darlene W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this perfume! The fragrance is lovely. It lasts a day, never having to refresh. The smell is not overpowering, light and warm. It's not so pricey depending on how much you are willing to spend. Love the bottle as well. Vince Camuto Eau De Parfume Spray for Women
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari T.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
liz L. il y a un an
im not sure how to describe it but it smells refreshing in a feminine way
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Audrianna G. il y a 7 mois
Vince Camuto hands down!!