BY VINCE CAMUTO

The top notes are enriched with intoxicating notes of rum absolute and osmanthus nectar. The heart is opulent and floral, composed of Bulgarian rose and night blossoming jasmine enhanced with leather notes, while the base incorporates vanilla, absolute, sensual patchouli, hot Brazilian amber and leathery musk.

Buy on Amazon*
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Amore and Fiori are my favorites from Vince Camuto. All their fragrances are oil based so they can last longer throughout the day. Best way to get a great deal is in a set ..for a couple more bucks you'll get a travel size fragrance and body lotion.
Amore is a soft sweet smell.
Fiori is so hard to describe it's just a gorgeous scent
Nathalie C.
This is my favorite perfume ever! I'm very picky about the perfumes I wear and this one is amazing. It's not too overpowering that it gives you a headache after smelling it for too long, its a subtle sexy smell that i really enjoy.
Stacey P.
Glassboro, NJ
This review is for the original EDP. I picked this up by chance last year since it was on clearance. This is one of my favorite scents for fall/winter. It can be a little strong so a few sprays will suffice and it lasts all day long on me. Mostly I get the rum & patchouli notes in this. It leans a little in the masculine side but that is why I love it. I always receive compliments when wearing Vince Camuto for Women.
Kristy H.
This has to be the greatest smelling Vince camuto ! I love this perfume . It's elegant and smooth! Bottle is very pretty and fancy . Smells amazing. I always get complimented on the smell. I would recommend to everyone !
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Every single time I wear this perfume, I get endless compliments. It is light but enough for it to make a difference.
The smell is sweet but not too over powering of floral/fruitiness.
But also just the look of the bottle itself, the detail of the cap makes a huge difference.
Even when I'm not using it, just displaying it in my room makes me feel satisfy.
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely loved Vince Camuto perfumes! I own all of them and they last a very long time on the skin and they are affordable compared to other other end perfumes. I recommend you pick up this one first and if you love this one then you will love all of the perfumes that are offered.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
I love Vince Camuto perfume, they last almost the whole day in your skin. But i'm totally in love with this fragance, its absolutely amazing. Young and old, all they love the smell of my skin. Not girly and flirty. Just sophisticated. And the bottle is really pretty.
Destiny R.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It has a very light clean scent which I look for when purchasing a perfume. It does not wear off easily and is a quality perfume. I purchased this as a gift set, but ended up repurchasing just the perfume when I ran out!
Jeanette J.
Texas
All Vince Camuto fragrances smell great! The bottle is cute and sophisticated. The scent stays on all day, it's definitely worth the price! I will be repurchasing!
Atiqa A.
I bought this product because a friend of mine wears it all the time and I fell in love with it. It's a soft, classy scent ... not overpowering ... every time I wear it, it get so many compliments! It is now my favorite fragrance!
Anjanee P.
I like sweet smell perfumes, does this have a sweet smell?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
How dose this perfume smell like
Megan H.
perth WA
What does this smell like
Lali B.