Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
This perfume is a must have in your collection and the tjmaxx price will help you get it. The scent will have people trying to figure out what you have on.
Christina E.
I can't explain how great this smells. It's about $80 or so for the big bottle, but it is well worth it. It's not an overbearing strong scent. I love it!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
This is such an amazing smell ! Very versatile. Day or night smell. It lasts normally up to a couple hours on my skin. I love it! One of my favorites !
Holly M.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this scent so much. It smells amazing, sort of like rum and vanilla, but the rum isn't to overpowering. It also comes in such a pretty bottle.
Moira M.
Decatur, AL
This stuff ohhhhhhh man I love it. it's sweet yet crisp and clean, I work where they sell this and I steal a squirt or two everyday. very good stuff.
Carson M.
All time favorite. Not too potent, just simple and sweet.

Every time I wear, I get a compliment from someone and they ask what perfume I am wearing.
An amazing product definitely recommend, I always have it on and if I got out I'm always complimented about the scent it also lasts a good while.
Holloway C.
Best, most favorite fragrance of all time. The scent is a unique blend of awesome that lasts and lasts. It's great for day or evening!
Amber P.
Austin, TX
I love how light and sweet the fragrance of this perfume is. It is long lasting, I am able to apply it to my inner wrist and the scent will last through the whole work day and beyond.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Already have this in my collection. Smokest aka musk'iest in the collection with that signature floral base.