Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Great combination of sweet & a hint of spice. Love that it's a less common fragrance. Bought it from Amazon. Fragrance lasts longer than FlowerBomb though the scents aren't really comparable. I'd definitely buy it again, 3/especially at less than $40!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
This is such an amazing smell ! Very versatile. Day or night smell. It lasts normally up to a couple hours on my skin. I love it! One of my favorites !
Megan F.
Megan F.
Let me preface this by saying that this perfume is my ALL TIME FAVORITE perfume OF ALL TIME!!!! this scent is a beautiful warm scent if you are drawn to more "nighttime scents"--though i wear this no matter what time of day or year. this scent lasts pretty well throughout the day; even when i stop smelling it on myself, i will get compliments on it later in the day after I've almost forgot i had it on. i am on my third bottle of this perfume and vince camuto seriously made a winner with his signature scent, which is now my signature scent. you can get a really good price through amazon or stores such as nordstrom rack, tjmaxx, or marshalls if you want to save some money (who doesn't!?). i hope if you try this out, you love it as much as i do! everyone i know who has smelled it has fallen in love. enjoy!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this scent so much. It smells amazing, sort of like rum and vanilla, but the rum isn't to overpowering. It also comes in such a pretty bottle.
jessie B.
jessie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't usually care one way or the other about perfumes but I was trying to find a nice one for a gift for a friend when I ran across this one, and I loved it so much I had to get some for me too. Its a little bit sweet smelling but doesn't smell like teenager candy perfume and it doesn't have the strong floral old lady smell either. Its perfect, I love it! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it fades away after a while. Id like it if it lasted all day a little better.
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is a must have in your collection and the tjmaxx price will help you get it. The scent will have people trying to figure out what you have on.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN
I can not say enough for this product. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing, everyone loves it. I've been buying it for years and wear it on a day to day basis. Definitely worth the cost!!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't explain how great this smells. It's about $80 or so for the big bottle, but it is well worth it. It's not an overbearing strong scent. I love it!
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Already have this in my collection. Smokest aka musk'iest in the collection with that signature floral base.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Austin, TX
I love how light and sweet the fragrance of this perfume is. It is long lasting, I am able to apply it to my inner wrist and the scent will last through the whole work day and beyond.