Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Holly M.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this scent so much. It smells amazing, sort of like rum and vanilla, but the rum isn't to overpowering. It also comes in such a pretty bottle.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
This perfume is a must have in your collection and the tjmaxx price will help you get it. The scent will have people trying to figure out what you have on.
Moira M.
Decatur, AL
This stuff ohhhhhhh man I love it. it's sweet yet crisp and clean, I work where they sell this and I steal a squirt or two everyday. very good stuff.
Carson M.
All time favorite. Not too potent, just simple and sweet.

Every time I wear, I get a compliment from someone and they ask what perfume I am wearing.
An amazing product definitely recommend, I always have it on and if I got out I'm always complimented about the scent it also lasts a good while.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
This is such an amazing smell ! Very versatile. Day or night smell. It lasts normally up to a couple hours on my skin. I love it! One of my favorites !
jessie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't usually care one way or the other about perfumes but I was trying to find a nice one for a gift for a friend when I ran across this one, and I loved it so much I had to get some for me too. Its a little bit sweet smelling but doesn't smell like teenager candy perfume and it doesn't have the strong floral old lady smell either. Its perfect, I love it! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it fades away after a while. Id like it if it lasted all day a little better.
Danielle E.
Great combination of sweet & a hint of spice. Love that it's a less common fragrance. Bought it from Amazon. Fragrance lasts longer than FlowerBomb though the scents aren't really comparable. I'd definitely buy it again, 3/especially at less than $40!
Amber P.
Austin, TX
I love how light and sweet the fragrance of this perfume is. It is long lasting, I am able to apply it to my inner wrist and the scent will last through the whole work day and beyond.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Already have this in my collection. Smokest aka musk'iest in the collection with that signature floral base.