Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents ever!! I've been using this for years. It's always one of my Christmas gifts every year because I'm obsessed with it. Everyone always smells it on me and compliments the scent :) it's a very feminine long lasting fragrance
Carson M.
Carson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite. Not too potent, just simple and sweet.

Every time I wear, I get a compliment from someone and they ask what perfume I am wearing.
An amazing product definitely recommend, I always have it on and if I got out I'm always complimented about the scent it also lasts a good while.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Love love love. My day scent !!! It smells great on me it make me feel happy to. I wear this every time I go out never regret buying this perfume. A must have for women who love light , airy and famine notes.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
Carolina
I love this fragance. I use it for my wedding day and the scent last all day and isn't heavy. My husband loves it too now every time I use it both remember our wedding day.
Yahaira A.
Yahaira A.
Brandon , Fl
I love this fragrance! It lasts all day but is not heavy or overpowering. I am so happy I tried it and it has become one of the perfumes I reach for the most.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I love this scent! It is so good, and the smell does change from the bottle to when you spray it on your skin. It's still good, just different nodes appear when sprayed. It stays for a long time too.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Got this purfume for Christmas and I love! I like to wear this when I'm going out to dinner or somewhere fancy. It came with a bunch of samples of other purfumes too! Love
Anastasiia K.
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
I have an average of 50 perfumes in my collection. This one is one that I regret buying. It is not unique and it smells like many other smells out there. I would not recommend purchasing this one.
Moira M.
Moira M.
Decatur, AL
This stuff ohhhhhhh man I love it. it's sweet yet crisp and clean, I work where they sell this and I steal a squirt or two everyday. very good stuff.