Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Love love love. My day scent !!! It smells great on me it make me feel happy to. I wear this every time I go out never regret buying this perfume. A must have for women who love light , airy and famine notes.
Kristina S.
Very good smell...light feeling but if you are going to a place where it requires you to be close to people watch the amount you put on as it tends to over power if you wear too much.
Jacqueline O.
Carolina
I love this fragance. I use it for my wedding day and the scent last all day and isn't heavy. My husband loves it too now every time I use it both remember our wedding day.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I love this scent! It is so good, and the smell does change from the bottle to when you spray it on your skin. It's still good, just different nodes appear when sprayed. It stays for a long time too.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN
I can not say enough for this product. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing, everyone loves it. I've been buying it for years and wear it on a day to day basis. Definitely worth the cost!!
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Got this purfume for Christmas and I love! I like to wear this when I'm going out to dinner or somewhere fancy. It came with a bunch of samples of other purfumes too! Love
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
I have an average of 50 perfumes in my collection. This one is one that I regret buying. It is not unique and it smells like many other smells out there. I would not recommend purchasing this one.
Yahaira A.
Brandon , Fl
I love this fragrance! It lasts all day but is not heavy or overpowering. I am so happy I tried it and it has become one of the perfumes I reach for the most.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Vince Camuto is one of my most favorite scents. I got it at a crazy, unbelievable price of $20 at Nordstrom Rack. The value of this product far exceeds $20!
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
This perfume is a must have in your collection and the tjmaxx price will help you get it. The scent will have people trying to figure out what you have on.