Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't explain how great this smells. It's about $80 or so for the big bottle, but it is well worth it. It's not an overbearing strong scent. I love it!
Holly M.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this scent so much. It smells amazing, sort of like rum and vanilla, but the rum isn't to overpowering. It also comes in such a pretty bottle.
jessie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't usually care one way or the other about perfumes but I was trying to find a nice one for a gift for a friend when I ran across this one, and I loved it so much I had to get some for me too. Its a little bit sweet smelling but doesn't smell like teenager candy perfume and it doesn't have the strong floral old lady smell either. Its perfect, I love it! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it fades away after a while. Id like it if it lasted all day a little better.
Moira M.
Decatur, AL
This stuff ohhhhhhh man I love it. it's sweet yet crisp and clean, I work where they sell this and I steal a squirt or two everyday. very good stuff.
Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Love love love. My day scent !!! It smells great on me it make me feel happy to. I wear this every time I go out never regret buying this perfume. A must have for women who love light , airy and famine notes.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Got this purfume for Christmas and I love! I like to wear this when I'm going out to dinner or somewhere fancy. It came with a bunch of samples of other purfumes too! Love
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I love this scent! It is so good, and the smell does change from the bottle to when you spray it on your skin. It's still good, just different nodes appear when sprayed. It stays for a long time too.
Jacqueline O.
Carolina
I love this fragance. I use it for my wedding day and the scent last all day and isn't heavy. My husband loves it too now every time I use it both remember our wedding day.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
All time favorite perfum and at a toilette price which is even better. I got this for $85 at Macy's and its lasting forever!! Plus it smells amazing. The bottle is also adorable which helps too of course. Definitely will be buying again
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Vince Camuto is one of my most favorite scents. I got it at a crazy, unbelievable price of $20 at Nordstrom Rack. The value of this product far exceeds $20!