Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Christy W.
Christy W.
I have been a fan of this scent for many years! Nothing says "kiss me" like the sweet, romantic smell this perfume leaves behind! It seems to linger forever! It smells like heaven in a bottle <3 There is nothing musky about it, which I hate! I would recommend this to others -- but I love smelling like this and everyone asking me what scent it is too! :)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Literally, my EVERYDAY perfume! I love the smell of Vince Camuto's perfumes. I am always stopped by other people and they are always asking me what I am wearing. I will admit, it is a little pricey (I buy mines from Macy's), however, I would highly recommended it to all!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love this perfume! I received a sample and I bought a bottle. It is on the pricey side, but 1 or 2 sprays and you're good, so a bottle will last a long time. The scent lasts all day. It makes you smell expensive lol. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
All time favorite perfum and at a toilette price which is even better. I got this for $85 at Macy's and its lasting forever!! Plus it smells amazing. The bottle is also adorable which helps too of course. Definitely will be buying again
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Very good smell...light feeling but if you are going to a place where it requires you to be close to people watch the amount you put on as it tends to over power if you wear too much.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. To me it's a nice warm, mature, sugary scent. The only downside for me is that it does not last a long time on my skin .
Brigitte T.
Brigitte T.
Jacksonville, FL
Vince Camuto is one of my most favorite scents. I got it at a crazy, unbelievable price of $20 at Nordstrom Rack. The value of this product far exceeds $20!
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best, most favorite fragrance of all time. The scent is a unique blend of awesome that lasts and lasts. It's great for day or evening!
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful scent!  It is so warm and spicy.  I think this would be an amazing perfume for someone wanting a "winter" scent.  It honestly smells as warm as it feels to sit next to a fire.  It's so unique as well.  I went through almost every warm, spicy scent at Sephora and Macy's and nothing came close besides maybe Nirvana Bourbon.  My main problem with the perfume (and why it didn't get 5 stars) is because it is SO STRONG on first application. For someone who is used to light, airy scents, I found this to be almost unbearable for the first few minutes.  Once it faded a tiny bit or I got used to how strong it was, I was able to fully enjoy it.  Even with how strong I found it, I can't wait to own it!  It really is that incredible. Also, I don't think it's possible to get over how beautiful that bottle is!

Top notes: Osmanthis and Rum
Mid notes: Leather, rose, and Jasmine
Base notes: vanilla, amber, patchoulli, and musk
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
One of my favorite perfumes! I've been wearing it for a few years now after I got a good deal at Nordstrom Rack. I love spicy/oriental perfumes, and this definitely fits into that. I love that it's not a "trendy" perfume, but then at the same time it can be harder to find. Will continue to use!