Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah R.Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Abigail S.
Corona
Honestly my BEST scent. My bf loves it and that’s a must because then he wouldn’t be near me. It’s such a subtle sweet and floral scent. Very mature! And isn’t as expensive because I found mine at Nordstrom Rack!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
One of my favorite scents ever!! I've been using this for years. It's always one of my Christmas gifts every year because I'm obsessed with it. Everyone always smells it on me and compliments the scent :) it's a very feminine long lasting fragrance
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
This is such a beautiful scent!  It is so warm and spicy.  I think this would be an amazing perfume for someone wanting a "winter" scent.  It's so unique as well.  I went through almost every warm, spicy scent at Sephora and Macy's and nothing came close.  My main problem with the perfume (and why it didn't get 5 stars) is because it is SO STRONG on first application. For someone who is used to light, airy scents, I found this to be almost unbearable for the first few minutes.  Once it faded a tiny bit or I got used to how strong it was, I was able to fully enjoy it.  Even with how strong I found it, I can't wait to own it!  It really is that incredible. Also, I don't think it's possible to get over how beautiful that bottle is!

Top notes: Osmanthis and Rum
Mid notes: Leather, rose, and Jasmine
Base notes: vanilla, amber, patchoulli, and musk
Megan F.
Let me preface this by saying that this perfume is my ALL TIME FAVORITE perfume OF ALL TIME!!!! this scent is a beautiful warm scent if you are drawn to more "nighttime scents"--though i wear this no matter what time of day or year. this scent lasts pretty well throughout the day; even when i stop smelling it on myself, i will get compliments on it later in the day after I've almost forgot i had it on. i am on my third bottle of this perfume and vince camuto seriously made a winner with his signature scent, which is now my signature scent. you can get a really good price through amazon or stores such as nordstrom rack, tjmaxx, or marshalls if you want to save some money (who doesn't!?). i hope if you try this out, you love it as much as i do! everyone i know who has smelled it has fallen in love. enjoy!!
Christy W.
I have been a fan of this scent for many years! Nothing says "kiss me" like the sweet, romantic smell this perfume leaves behind! It seems to linger forever! It smells like heaven in a bottle <3 There is nothing musky about it, which I hate! I would recommend this to others -- but I love smelling like this and everyone asking me what scent it is too! :)
Kimberly S.
Literally, my EVERYDAY perfume! I love the smell of Vince Camuto's perfumes. I am always stopped by other people and they are always asking me what I am wearing. I will admit, it is a little pricey (I buy mines from Macy's), however, I would highly recommended it to all!
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love this perfume! I received a sample and I bought a bottle. It is on the pricey side, but 1 or 2 sprays and you're good, so a bottle will last a long time. The scent lasts all day. It makes you smell expensive lol. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Danielle E.
Great combination of sweet & a hint of spice. Love that it's a less common fragrance. Bought it from Amazon. Fragrance lasts longer than FlowerBomb though the scents aren't really comparable. I'd definitely buy it again, 3/especially at less than $40!
jessie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't usually care one way or the other about perfumes but I was trying to find a nice one for a gift for a friend when I ran across this one, and I loved it so much I had to get some for me too. Its a little bit sweet smelling but doesn't smell like teenager candy perfume and it doesn't have the strong floral old lady smell either. Its perfect, I love it! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel like it fades away after a while. Id like it if it lasted all day a little better.
Katherine K.
Middletown, CT
All time favorite perfum and at a toilette price which is even better. I got this for $85 at Macy's and its lasting forever!! Plus it smells amazing. The bottle is also adorable which helps too of course. Definitely will be buying again