BY VINCE CAMUTO

Capri Eau de Parfum - An invigorating citrus blend washes over a floral bouquet of peach blossom and violet flower to reveal a rich mixture of musk and vanilla. Like a cool breeze off the Mediterranean Sea, Capri Vince Camuto will transport your senses. This floral fruity fragrance speaks to the serendipity of finding the place in the world where you are free to be your best self. - Capri Eau de Parfum see more...

• Is it just me or does this smell like melon? 1 Answers
  • How long does this fragrance last throughout the day?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rose L.
I love the combination of peach and violet in this perfume. This man makes perfumes to die for!!! They are all just the perfect blends of floral and musk and everything else that goes into making these perfection!!! As a classic Chanel No. 5 wearer, these give me something a little different.
Laura P.
I tried this one on at a store and I fell in love with it! Lol it had a fruity, sweet scent to it. I don't think I've found a bad smelling perfume from Vince Camuto because all the ones I smell I end up falling in love with. Lol
Emily C.
Currently my favorite perfume. It was actually a lot stronger when I tried it on in the department store, but the lightness is quite nice and subtle. This perfume is very expensive but I just fell in love with the complexity of the smell-- floral, sweet, and light-- so it was worth it for me, as I will be using it for years to come.
Ariella P.
new york
Man! Listen I received this perfume as a gift and I can't tell you how much I love it. I wear it in the day and at night. I love how it smells. Not fruity but not harsh either. Plus it stays on your clothes for a long time.
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
My favorite perfume I have ever owned. It's the cutest bottle so simple, I love that it stays on all day it's not over powering! It is a sweet floral/fruity smell. It's definitely worth the money and I highly recommend.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Oh my goodness! This perfume is AMAZINg!! Long lasting, smells not too heavy but so wonderful! I buy mine at Macy's and always get a bunch of samples with it. I highly recommend this perfume.
Sharon H.
Not sure how to feel about this scent. It's definitely original, and to some I can see how its amazing, with undertones of waterlily. However, it smells too much like air freshener to me.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
This perfume smells amazing !!! I finally found my perfect perfume that will stay on me all day long and I get so many compliments on this perfume !!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good scent if your into floral smells. Has a peach linger to it. It's pretty expensive but it's worth it being a high end perfume.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is definitely a summer favorite scent for me. Beautiful and light, makes you smell like a summer day
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it just me or does this smell like melon?
Val E.
Palm Beach
How long does this fragrance last throughout the day?