BY VINCE CAMUTO

Buy Vince Camuto Body Mists/Sprays - Vince Camuto by Vince Camuto for Women 8.0 oz Body Mist - Vanilla see more...

Katherine U.
Valley Stream, NY
I love anything Vince Camuto. I especially love this body spray because it is unlike any other body spray. When you spray it doesn't smell "light", it smells like you're spraying the perfume and to me that's a big thumbs up.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
OMGGG. This body spray is life. I just bought it the other day, and I can't stop spraying it. It's a very unique scent and smells almost exactly like the Vince Camuto perfume. Smell this stuff! You'll love it!
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this Vince Camuto body mist. I bought it back in December at a CVS pharmacy, and I’ve been using it ever since! The smell is unique - not super floral, or fruity. It is just different, and that’s why I like it. These body sprays can also be found at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx for a very low price!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I actually picked this up from Marshalls (I sprayed it on me originally and passed on it and literally sat in my car smelling my wrist and went back to get it). Surprisingly for a body mist it is strong but it's not over whelming. It's one of my go to sprays.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
Picked this up randomly when I wanted a good body mist to keep in my purse. Soon as I smelled it I fell in love, its more sweet and floral than I'd typically wear but it's perfect for summer. It still has a slight musky undertone which makes it perfect. I'd love to try the actual perfume instead of the body mist.
Liz G.
Peoria, IL
I'm obsessed with this spray! Bought it at TJ Max for 6.99. I use it everyday. I've had it for months and only have the bottle is gone. I always get compliments on how good I smell. The only downside is that I don't think the scent lasts as long as a perfume would. I would definitely recommend!
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I love this scent! The body mist is light, but the smell lasts all day. I got it from Ross for $6.99! These make for great Christmas gifts. They're inexpensive and a great alternative to taking your perfume when traveling.
Haleigh D.
I am obsessed with this scent! My friend and I accidentally ran across it and we had to have it! Smells so fresh and light it's perfect for any occasion! You can find it at most of tjmaxx or marshalls for only $6.99!
Pink C.
Love this smell because it's long lasting and not strong at all. I also love the bottle it comes in because for the price I bought it for was more than enough!
diane t.
Pennsauken, NJ
BOMB ! purchased it at a local ROSS and fell in love with it ever since! I personally love that it isn't too overwhelming. Has the perfect balance.

back