Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball

Introducing Bella by Vince Camuto 3.4 oz Spray. The new fragrance for women, Bella celebrates allure, passion and sensuality.

Nectarine blossoms, Italian bergamot, and jasmine water against the sultry base of white amber create the vibrantly warm, intoxicating bouquet that is Bella. This sparkling, floral fruity fragrance captures the seduction of beauty.

who has this perfume? what is his smell?🥰 [product:bella-vince-camuto-eau-de-parfum]
Where I can find this perfume?
Anybody know what notes are in this perfume ? Does it smell good and last all day [product:bella-vince-camuto-eau-de-parfum]?
Start your review of Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This belle by Vince Camuto Rollerblade has a nice but slightly strong smell when it's first applied. It takes longer than I would wish for the scent to lighten up. It may not be a top favorite of mine but I will wear it sparingly for sure👍
sara Z.
Allentown, PA
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by sara Z.
So good!! The smell reminds me of spring flowers but is also has a little bit of musk smell and the two go so well together. Definitely purchasing the full size.
Jessica L.
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Jessica L.
Greattttt perfume. Every time that I use this perfume some ask me what perfume it is. Love. The smell Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Kylie C.
This is my all-time favorite spring and summer scent! It's fruity but yet floral young but yet mature it lasts all day on the skin and I smell it at night before I go to bed. It is definitely in my top 5 favorite perfumes!
Katie F.
White Rock, BC
I hadn't bought, or even looked for, a new perfume in years. I was stuck in my ways, clinging to what I knew, unimpressed by any of the occasional fragrance samples that would come in the Ulta catalogs... until Bella. I was in love at first sniff, but unfortunately I wasn't quite as in love with its price tag. After scouring the Internet, I found a deal on Amazon for a considerably lower price, and my nose has been happy ever since. It has a perfect, subtle blend of floral and fruity without being too sweet or too overbearing. If you're in the market for a new scent, it's definitely worth giving Bella a whiff.
Amanda B.
Howard Beach, NY
One of my favorite perfumes! A light, flowery smell that isn’t too overpowering yet long lasting. It can be a little pricy, like all high end perfumes, but I think it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie R.
Springfield, IL
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Macy's
THIS is my absolute FAVORITE perfume! It has a floral, fresh scent to it, and lasts so long, I can smell it on my dirty clothes, when I go to wash the laundry. It’s pretty expensive, and I only wear it on special occasions, for fear that I will run out too soon, but I’m sooo picky about my perfumes, it took me 2 hours just to find this, and I swear, I will never find anything better.
Erica D.
Cayce, SC
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Erica D.
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Erica D.
Purchased at: Amazon
First time trying it and I love it for those sweet floral scent lovers, perfect for late winter and early spring I think and think the price is reasonable!
Marcie O.
Jenks, OK
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Marcie O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my favorite perfume from Vince Camuto. I actually am a huge fan of their scents but Bella the everyday perfume that lasts on me the longest. I find that it is a fruity and sexy floral. It’s not so strong that it is over powering but it does get compliments.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Cynthia M.
My boyfriend bought me this perfume as a gift because I smelled it in the store and I instantly fell in love with it and so did he. It’s long lasting and I get lots of compliments when I have it on. I would definitely keep buying this perfume when I run out. I wish I knew how to describe the scent, but it’s bomb! It has become one of my favorites! Vince Camuto Bella Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
svetlana M.
Christine C.
Fall River, MA
il y a 2 ans
Kariah B. il y a 2 ans
Not quite sure the notes ?? But it does last all day a little goes a long way.
Aasia H.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
il y a 4 ans
momabear T. il y a un an
I never tried Tease or other Victoris Secret scents.My daughter wears a lot of them and she always smell pretty.