Vince Camuto Bella Body Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vince Camuto Bella Body Mist!
Savannah C.
Vince Camuto Bella Body Mist uploaded by Savannah C.
Vince Camuto Bella Body Mist uploaded by Savannah C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Smell so Flora!! 100% recommend 10 out of 10 my favorite body mist! Though keep in mind it is a body mist so it wont last very long.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
2,798 reviews
I love a wide variety of scents and this happens to be one of them that I enjoy a lot, it is a very clean smelling scent that isn't overpowering yet it still outlasts the day and overall improves my mood. I am always changing up my scents to lift my mood but overall this is perfect, the scent is right and lasts a long time. I have gotten many compliments from this ! I couldn't express it enough on just how great this scent is.
Morissette C.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells so good. But the disappointing part is it doesn’t stay long. I wish it does last long bc the it smells really good.
Nicole C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely love this. I keep it at my desk at work and spritz it on my throughout the day. It has such a nice fresh scent. It doesn’t last all day. Maybe an hour or two. But for the price, you can afford to spritz it on you often as opposed to the actual perfume.
Kimberly O.
Really good, but not as good as the actual perfume! It does wear off after a few hours.
Sabrina T.
I love this body mist. It smells just like the perfume but doesn't last as long. So I usually spray this all over my body and then follow up with a few spritz of the perfume. I suggest you buy this at like Walmart, Marshalls or perfumania. It is usually no more than $10. I love it. I need to rep
Delia A.
Light, warm, sweet and lovely! Carry it in gym bag, car, work..I can use it for day or after work happy hour! I would give it a 5 but like most body mists it won't last long.
Nicole D.
This Vince Camuto body spray smells sooo good that I had to buy some more to try out!
Itzel F.
Super RECOMENDADO! no lo compre, me lo regalaron y es uno de mis regalos favoritos, el aroma dura horas y horas y hueles de lo más rico. En cuanto se me acabe obvio no lo dudaré en comprar!
Valentina T.
Paz de Ariporo
I love it I love I love it, the smell lasts, it smells super delicious! I love it and highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?