BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I feel pretty when I use this product. You can also get i...1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or s...4 Answers
  • Is the scent too stron? How does it smells? 1 Answers
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
This is my new go to perfume! I have been using this perfume now for about a year and I love it! It has a very pretty floral smell. It's also a very mature kind of smell. It stays on for almost the whole entire day and I really like it!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I love that this perfume is not too fruity but not too fresh at the same time! Really great combination! Doesn't even give me a headache which most sweet scents do! Really recommend all of his perfumes!
Katie T.
I am obsessed with this perfume! It is my new favorite, with a sweet floral scent it is perfect for summer. It is pricey, but well worth it for me! Lasts through my 10 hour work day and even when I am out sweating in the sun for a few hours so that's awesome!
Eureka U.
This is in my top 10 favorite scents. It is an airy passion fruit blend with a sweet hint from the rum. It's my most used VC perfume. Definitely a nice scent for spring and summer.
Elizabeth D.
I love the smell of this perfume. I got it as a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas and it smells so good. I love perfumes with that smell sweet and this one does. It's perfect and I love it.
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
The best scent ever. i smelled this in a magazine and fell in love. it has a big price tag but this is a classic fragrance in my opinion. a little goes a long way. also you can always find a good deal on this at macys
Karen B.
Sunrise, FL
First of all, I'm obsessed with Vince Camuto. This perfume is amazing and the scent last all day. I like that it's fresh and flowery. I bought it at Macy's and I've gotten it ever since. It's my go to perfume!
Jessica K.
Fort Pierce, FL
I got this as a sample in a Glossy Box and oh my it smells divine! It is very feminine and chic. I absolutely love it! And the overall packaging is adorable. Super girly!
Jen C.
Long Beach, CA
This has a very sweet smell and I adore that. But it's not something pile on. I love the size of it. Will be keeping it my purse for emergencies :)
Carmen L.
My favorite perfume ever!!! It is absolutely amazing! I am almost out and Definitely will be buying more soon!!
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or strong?
LIZ S.
Is the scent too stron? How does it smells?
kellen i.