BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I feel pretty when I use this product. You can also get i...1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or s...4 Answers
  • Is the scent too stron? How does it smells? 1 Answers
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
This perfume smells amazing. I'm terrible at describing perfume scents but just know that this is great lol. Got this from ulta for Christmas last year. I've worn it almost every single day and I'm not even halfway through it.
Alexa S.
This is one of my absolute faves. From the easy to carry container and the rollerball that applies the perfect amount. The smell is also very mature and subtle with a long lasting enticing scent. I definitely love it as my go to on the go smell.

**I received this product complimentary for testing purposes
Faith B.
My boyfriend bought me this as a roller perfume for Christmas this year. It smells very nice: flowery and light, yet strong enough to smell without being overpowering. I now use this as my day to day perfume preference.
Allysa N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the smell of this Vince Cameo Amore Eau de Parfum.  It is an effective scent and can be worn in all occasion.  It's very gentle smelling and not harsh. Its my first time using it and i'm definitely going to recommend to others to try and use it.  I got a sample to try for free in return for my review.
Jen H.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love LOVE this perfume!! I'm not a big perfume person because most scents give me headaches, but this one does not. Its a sexy fruity scent if that makes sense? It lasts all day, the bottle is beautiful, and I get lots of compliments when wearing it. Its a little pricey so i only got the small bottle but next time i will definitely be buying the bigger one!
Amy h.
Tacoma , WA
Scent is so soft sweet definitely would recommend this to someone who doesn't like flowery strong smells. Macy's always has a good deal on gifts with this perfume got a roller ball and perfume plus lotion bottle for 80$
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I tested this perfume out on a recent trip to the mall.  Wow.  This may be my favorite Vince Camuto scent.  It is just so dymanic!  It has the light, sweet playfulness of fruit and flowers for the top notes.  As the day goes on and the notes wear off, the scent turns into a mature and warm base of sandalwood, amber, musk, and cashmere.  I find it to be a perfect perfume for someone in their 20s who wants to start experimenting with a more mature and warmer scent.  It lasts all day without any weird or uneven fading.  For people who have smelled the other scents by Vince Camuto, I would say this combines the best elements of Fiori and the Original.  I don't find this to be too strong or overpowering, which is a problem that I had with the original Vince Camuto.  I highly, hlighly suggest.
Top notes: passionfruit, clementine, bergamot, and cassis
Mid notes: Orchid, freesia, lily-of-the-valley, and lotus
Base notes: amber, musk, cashmere, sandalwood
Maria V.
Love the smell and it lasts for hours!!! I had previously purchased the smaller bottle, but I had to get the bigger bottle this time around...always got compliments when I would wear this <3 This is my favorite scent by Vince Camuto!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
My husband gave my this for Christmas and I adore it. The smell is so nice and the bottle is very beautiful. It looks gorgeous sitting on a tray on a vanity. It is a feminine scent but not sweet or overly floral. A little more on the warm side then cool but not a deep sultry scent either. For me it is a perfect every day scent. It makes me feel feminine and beautiful when I put it on. The photo shows a red ribbon but mine is pink. I am not sure if it comes in different colors or if it's just the saturation on the screen. I love love love this perfume.
Virginia P.
Silver Spring, MD
This was a nice fresh scent that worked perfectly for the daytime or for all-day wear in warmer weather.  It was easy to apply and had good staying power, with little need to reapply.
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or strong?
LIZ S.
Is the scent too stron? How does it smells?
kellen i.