BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I feel pretty when I use this product. You can also get i...1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or s...4 Answers
  • Is the scent too stron? How does it smells? 1 Answers
Kerianne C.
Hawthorne, NJ
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It has such a beautiful, light floral fragrance that is easy to dress up or wear everyday. It is on par with other luxury fragrances price wise. I love, love, love this fragrance!!
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This bottle is so gorgeous and sexy looking love the pink tassel on their the smell is remarkable it is a floral and fruity but a lil musky smell This is one of my favorite perfumes
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
My daughter has this perfume it has a fruity and floral scent to it. You definitely have to wait a minute to let it set in before you can actually smell it. It's ok
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Ok so Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum is amazing. I love this scent. It is so pretty. It is light and floral with some sparkling notes. This scent puts me in a very "grown woman" mood like I could conquer the day with the confidence of a Goddess. Whenever I wear it I got so many compliments and you will too.
Olivia V.
SCENT IS GORGEOUS. Floral yet sweet yet clean. Packaging is also very classy. I own many perfumes and this one beats many of them by far. I never really heard of this until I received it as a Christmas gift. I always have problems with perfumes as they tend to not wear as long as men's so I usually wear cologne (personal preference) but the longevity of this one is very nice compared to other perfumes! Very impressed.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I'm still shocked I received this in my #Voxbox! AND its not a sample size Either! I've been wearing this everyday. It reminds me of a beautiful summer day. I love that this came in a rollerball because I can pop it into my purse and have it on hand to apply no matter where I am. I'll be purchasing once my #freebie is gone. #complimentary #kohlsbeauty #influenster #kohls
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I have only sampled this perfume while looking for a new scent. I love that it is a fruity, feminine scent. Although I'm not quite ready for a new perfume, I think this will be my new go to. It's lasted throughout the whole day of shopping.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
This perfume smells amazing. I'm terrible at describing perfume scents but just know that this is great lol. Got this from ulta for Christmas last year. I've worn it almost every single day and I'm not even halfway through it.
Alexa S.
This is one of my absolute faves. From the easy to carry container and the rollerball that applies the perfect amount. The smell is also very mature and subtle with a long lasting enticing scent. I definitely love it as my go to on the go smell.

**I received this product complimentary for testing purposes
Faith B.
My boyfriend bought me this as a roller perfume for Christmas this year. It smells very nice: flowery and light, yet strong enough to smell without being overpowering. I now use this as my day to day perfume preference.
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or strong?
LIZ S.
Is the scent too stron? How does it smells?
kellen i.