BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I feel pretty when I use this product. You can also get i...1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or s...4 Answers
  • Is the scent too stron? How does it smells? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Este tiene un olor como floral pero bien suave, es una esencia perfecta para llevarla en el dia o para ir al trabajo ya que no es fuerte. El empaque es hermoso y muy bien cubierto.
Patricia L.
Pinecrest , FL
I absolutely love this Vince Camuto Amore perfume. It smells soft but very feminine. I'm usually very picky with perfume but this definitely met my exceptions. First time trying a Vince Camuto eau de parfum. Love the smell and the size fits in any purse.
Sheila B.
Detroit, MI
One of my faves! Such a soft and embracing scent! I spray just a little on my neck and wrists and I'm happy all day! I surely can't wait to try more scents from Vince Camuto!
Michelle R.
Atascadero, CA
So far I like this perfume! I have the travel sized roller ball version and I love how handy it is to just keep I my purse when I can't get to my usual perfume. The scent is flowery and just pretty. I'm not sure if I'd wear it every single day because I'm not really super flowery myself, but it's my favorite khols scent!
Linda M.
This perfume is lovely. It has a floral undertone which I really enjoyed. The only issue is that, with my body chemistry, it does turn overpowering. I, therefore, gifted it to my sister who absolutely loves it!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
The packaging is gorgeous, the scent is like a fruity smell which I really like and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try out a fragrance but doesn't know what to start with! You'll like this, i'm not really a fragrance person but this is really a nice one.
Satin A.
This has become my favorite scent that I received in my voxbox.  It's just so gentle and I feel like the scent leaves a bit of mystery and will have others around you wonder what you're wearing.  Which I have no complaints with because I am always willing to tell folks what scent I am wearing
Ramona S.
I really love this fragrance! It is soft, feminine and pleasant. I love the roll bar that allows you to distribute the product evenly and without a mess. The small bottle is travel friendly and the chrome top is ultra chic!
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
I really liked trying this perfume.  I am not sure that I will buy it again as it is a little sweet for me.  I do think the bottle is gorgeous and would look nice sitting in my bathroom.  I have not looked up the price on the full bottle but ould imagine it is a good value.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
In love with this scent. Medium powered scent that is not over powering. I received this in my Kohl’s VoxBox but I will be purchasing it after I finish my roll on. Not need to improve this scent it is spot on.
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or strong?
LIZ S.
Is the scent too stron? How does it smells?
kellen i.