BY VINCE CAMUTO

Vince Camuto Amore Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I feel pretty when I use this product. You can also get i...1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or s...4 Answers
  • Is the scent too stron? How does it smells? 1 Answers
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
My husband’s words: It smells like “Old Lady”... I wouldn’t be so harsh in my opinion of this perfume, but I definitely will not be wearing it. It smells very much like Bath and Body Works to me, actually. I smell maybe some cucumber, but then there’s something else, too, and it’s strong and sweet. To be honest, it turns my stomach a little... I love the bottle though, and I think my mom would love this scent. But, not for me.
Mimi C.
EASTVALE, CA
I received this for free from Influenster. I have been wanting a perfume to help this mom feel more feminine after 2 kids. I am frugal when it comes to myself and perfumes are expensive and so hard to find a good scent. I love the packaging and how it's so compact to throw it in my mom bag. The scent is very soft and exactly what I am looking for as a mom. Not too strong and very refreshing. Even my husband asked what I was wearing because he noticed I smelled nice.
Keidy R.
Orlando, FL
This perfume had a very strong scent. You will be able to smell it for hours. I have other perfumes in my collection that I like better but this one isn't bad. The price isn't that bad on this either. I don't think I would recommend it just because I have other perfumes that I like better.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This is a pretty scent, but it is more floral than I prefer in my perfumes. The scent lasts for the day, and it is a great price point. I use it to occasionally switch up my usual scent, but it is not my favorite.
Brittney C.
modesto
This fragrance is a clean sweet smell. If you are that person who can’t wear strong scents but want something beautiful and long lasting this is it. You can find this fragrance pretty much anywhere! I have not tried the other scents personally but if I do I will post the reviews on them. But this is one of my favorite fragrance. You have to try it!
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I received this product complimentary from influenster but my opinions are all mine. This perfume is good not great. I’ve seen some people call it an “old lady scent” i can see what they mean by that it is a bit floral. However, i still kinda like it and still wear it. I like the scent i just don’t love it and definitely don’t like it enough to drop 90 bucks. Overall it’s okay.
gloria h.
VISALIA, CA
I love this fragrance. It is now my new favorite. It has a sweet smell and comes in a rollerball so it's easy to take along in my purse. It's not overpowering and I've gotten complements about the scent.
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I love this scent! It is has a clean soft scent that last all day. I get compliments from people every time whenever I wear it.Smells wonderful and now i have it on the go! Definitely recommend!!!
Katie D.
I received a rollerball of this in my December Kohl's Beauty Box. At first, I wasn't too sure of it so I waited a few minutes to let the scent really set in. I am completely sold on it now. It's a great combo of fruity and floral but not super overpowering.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Este tiene un olor como floral pero bien suave, es una esencia perfecta para llevarla en el dia o para ir al trabajo ya que no es fuerte. El empaque es hermoso y muy bien cubierto.
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
How long does the sent last, and is it sweet, Floral or strong?
LIZ S.
Is the scent too stron? How does it smells?
kellen i.