Does anyone just love the [brand:vince-camuto] brand?
Vince Camuto ?i love their dress and bags but never tried their perfume has any one tried [product:vince-camuto] perfumes? Just want to know before i buy ...💟
What products they sell?
Start your review of Vince Camuto!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Vince Camuto uploaded by Danielle A.
My favorite shoe designer. I own a ton of Vince boots, wedges, and heels. It’s a designer that I TRUST because everything just holds up so well and is truly excellent quality.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm honestly a huge perfume horde and Vince Camuto has some great ones. I love their subtlety (who wants to stand next to a person trailing a cloud of overpowering scent ?!) and their staying power (you can still faintly smell it at the end of an 8 hour work day)!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You can always find a ton of Vince Camuto products in TJ Maxx and Marshall at a discount price. So I would not buy these for retail. The quality is OK for the price. It will last a season which is good for the price. But will need to be repurchased in like a year.
Rose C.
I feel that Vince Camino is overpriced especially for the quality. They do have some cute heels but it more for mature older people. Their style is for business and that’s the only audience I would think would find this is a good place to shop. I know they carry this in Macy’s and Nordstrom
irma yuliza P.
I like all the shoes for Vince camuto for my birthday I get a beautiful heel I feel comfortable and amazing shoes I hope a get another one for my next birthday 🎂
Donna K.
West Jordan, UT
Love this brand. I bought a pair of booties and absolutely love them. They are brown sued and super comfortable. I can walk all day without having foot pain.
Isabel T.
Vince Camuto uploaded by Isabel T.
What I this is excellent brand with extraordinary quality what I love more is boot design are very high and luxurious material color is extraordinary is affordable and I ll like recommended very comfortable #vincecamuto #fashionista #fashion #influenster #bootlover
Ceci G.
Chino Hills, CA
Absolutely love VC shoes. I have quite a few pair, Booties, Sandals, Leopard print Sneakers. Love them all
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love shoes, and Vince Camuto is one of the designers I extremely love. Yes, at first when you ware the shoes it gives you blisters but after once you walk in them very comfortable!
Amanda F.
Tampa
I have two pairs of booties and one pair of ankle boots that I absolutely love. The shoes are always comfortable and stylish
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kalpana T.
airport road near kfc building
il y a un an
Vince Camuto ?i love their dress and bags but never tried their perfume has any one tried Vince Camuto perfumes? Just want to know before i buy ...💟
Lane L. il y a 2 mois
Love Ciao! It’s the best!! Always have good luck finding it at Nordstrom rack.