Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml uploaded by Beant M.

BY VIM

Vim Cream Cleaner cleans the tough stuff easily. A versatile cleaner that can help make things look new again while leaving a lemon scent. It helps remove burnt-on food tough dirt toothpaste tough grease and watermarks. Use on ceramic enamel plastic stainless steel and vitroceramics. see more...

• The instructions say to rinse off thoroughly but how can I rinse pl...1 Answers
Kara B.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Vim All Purpose cleaning gel is my households choice of cleaning product. It's really easy to handle on your skin if you manage to get some on accidentally and it works like a charm. Wipes away dirt, stains, and hard water spots from faucets. Great for toilet bowls, showers, wiping down tables and even mixing with water for tiled floors. Genius product, good for just about everything and the scent of it isn't too overpowering or chemical smelling.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
This is my go to bathroom cleaner, mainly for the price. I find that quality and effectiveness wise it runs streamline with all other cleaning products. The scent isn't too overpowering which is nice. I will most likely purchase again. I would recommend to someone who is looking for a cheap cleaner.
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario
This product is great! I am always trying out different cleaning products, and this is one of the better ones that I have tried. It smells amazing, and it cleans very well! I use this on almost every room in my house. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ananda R.
Ananda R.
I must have several bottles in the house. I use all the time everywhere. I love the lemon and the beach one. Cleans really well and a little goes a long way. The price is affordable and a must have cleaner. One the best cleaning products out there!
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Vim is a freaking awesome cleaning product line! I have their bathroom cleaner, and this product. I use the cream for the top of my stove and man oh man is it awesome to see how it cuts grease! Nothing bothers me more than a dirty stove top.
Colette P.
Colette P.
I use this product to get a great sparkle and shine on my sinks and it has a great scent too. I also use it on my glass stove top and it cleans it perfectly every single time! No need to waste money on the expensive stove top cleaners.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml
Great product with a good scent. It's easy to use and great for cleaning kitchen sinks, bathtubs, bathroom sinks, you name it! It's a cream, so be sure to rinse it well otherwise you may have a cloudy film left over.
Elodie J.
Elodie J.
Review for: Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml
Je l'ai essayé dans la cuisine et dans la salle de bain. J'adore l'odeur du citron en général, je trouve ça frais et propre. Niveau efficacité, c'est le top! Je préfère tout de même l'utiliser dans la salle de bain, il est plus efficace. Je le recommande à tous, c'est un incontournable.
Beant M.
Beant M.
Review for: Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml
This product is perfect for all around kitchen and bathroom cleaning throughout the house! It has a pleasant scent is very easy to use! It cleans extremely well and also, is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this product!
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
St. Catharines, Ontario, ON
Review for: Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml
This stuff is the absolute best for kitchen sinks.  You can actually feel that thick cream working it's way through build up, and the shine when you rinse is incredible.  It doesn't take much for a brilliant cleaning job, so there's a lot of bang for your buck as well.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
The instructions say to rinse off thoroughly but how can I rinse places like the stove and fridge