Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml uploaded by Beant M.

BY VIM

Vim Cream Cleaner cleans the tough stuff easily. A versatile cleaner that can help make things look new again while leaving a lemon scent. It helps remove burnt-on food tough dirt toothpaste tough grease and watermarks. Use on ceramic enamel plastic stainless steel and vitroceramics. see more...

• The instructions say to rinse off thoroughly but how can I rinse ...1 Answers
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I use this multi-purpose cleaner the most in my household, not only because it smells great and its super cheap but because it is gentle, and Vim Cream Cleaner, Lemon Scent, 500 ml effective for stubborn stains. I use it in the kitchen for scrubbing pots with cooked on messes, but also in the bathroom for stubborn dirt in the bathtub or sink. For very sensitive surfaces, I spot test before use. My only complaint would be that it is hard to rinse off, and you need to be thorough because it is so thick. I always have at least one bottle on hand at all times.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I love it! This Vim product is great to clean my bathtub, washrooms, sinks, stove. It quickly dissolves stubborn stains, scum, grease, etc. It makes my cleaning routine easier leaving my washroom and stove clean and shiny. I really like the scent of it, it is light and fresh. The price is very good. I definitely recommend it. #gotitfree
Stephanie P.
Grindrod, BC
Super mild lemon smell but super powerful cleaner. The best to breakdown hard stove grease and baked on messes. Pour a little on, give a small scrub to set in and get it a few minutes to work its magic. Then just wipe it clean with a warm cloth. Works every time and like I said leaves you with a great lemon fresh clean.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This has been my go-to cleanser for my bathroom and kitchen. It's great at removing soap scum and making my bathtub feel squeaky clean. the scent can get a bit overwhelming so it's best to open up a window or turn on the ventilator fans.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Always affordable.Smells fresh and lemony.Gives a nice shine to my counters and sinks.I only do not like the cap because it clogs up.But its too affordable to change that.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
I use this at work to clean the tops of the glass stoves and it works great although it doesn't always get everything off unless you really scrub with force which I feel I could do with other products
Mary R.
I really love this cleaner. It’s so versatile to cleaning my bathroom to cleaning my kitchen. It’s very effective cleaning stainless steel to my granite countertops. It is extremely affordable as I usually get it in a value pack.
Sriya J.
Nellore
The dishes smell sooooooooo good (very lemony). It is also anti-bacterial and removes dirt. It is good on a daily bases manually or with a dish washer. Adding to its effectiveness, it is also very cheap.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Use for my shower and sinks! Takes away all that build up and doesn’t leave scratches! Also use on my ceramic/porcelain bakeware to keep everything looking brand new. Great price and a little goes a long way.
Ariana R.
I prefer using spray cleaning products because they're so much easier to deal with, but with creams I definitely feel like I'm doing a better job at cleaning because I have to work the cream in and put effort into cleaning instead of just wiping away the liquid a spray leaves behind. That being said, I don't like the extra work I have to put into cleaning the product off surfaces instead of what I'm trying to clean. The smell is alright, though. It's probably the least offensive smelling cleaning product out there and it definitely makes for a more pleasant cleaning experience.
Frish Q.
The instructions say to rinse off thoroughly but how can I rinse places like the stove and fridge