BY VILLEROY & BOCH

Villeroy & Boch New Wave Premium Platinum 5-Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Gretchen B.
I am in love with these modern, classic dishes. They make the room pop and give it a bit of spice.
Jade M.
I gave three sets of these to my mom to replace some broken dishes and she loves them. They have held up so well over the last 5 years with only minimal chipping. The design is modern and classic, not too fancy or stylish which was exactly what I was looking for. The only downside is that they scratch easily and after years of use look sad and gray where silver wear has touched them.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.