BY VILLEROY & BOCH

Villeroy & Boch New Wave Premium Platinum 5-Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Decorator Expert Level 2
I gave three sets of these to my mom to replace some broken dishes and she loves them. They have held up so well over the last 5 years with only minimal chipping. The design is modern and classic, not too fancy or stylish which was exactly what I was looking for. The only downside is that they scratch easily and after years of use look sad and gray where silver wear has touched them.
Gretchen B.
I am in love with these modern, classic dishes. They make the room pop and give it a bit of spice.
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.