Village Naturals Therapy Village Naturals Stress & Tension Relief Mineral Bath Soak

BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY

Village Naturals Stress & Tension Relief Mineral Bath Soak, Juniper, Orange & Menthol: Soothes, comforts and cleanses Essential oils of juniper, orange and menthol 99.51% naturally derived Aches and pain relief see more...

Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE this product line! This is one of my go to products to relieve stress and muscle tension. It's more expensive than Dr. Teal's bath salt, but it's also a lot stronger so it's worth it for those days you need a little more help. This particular scent is my all time favorite and not available else-where. These sample sizes are also great for stocking stuffers and as gifts so friends and family members can fall in love with it as well!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I never buy into the "energize" "stress relief" "sleep better" shower things that claim to do that. This is great for a relaxing bath at night but I don't feel less stressed. Maybe it helps other but not me...that's my only issue with this product. Smells wonderful!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I used this product in my Jacuzzi tub. It was not very aromatic. I did feel like my muscles were more relaxed possible due to the Epsom salt. Left a nice ring around the tub that I need to clean. Maybe if I were to add another packed I could tell the difference.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
I've been using a version of village natural therapy products called stress-pains and sleepytime relief. Its a bath salt like this one, but works very well on resting all aches and pains and it actually does help you relax and want to sleep. Dissolves in the water, no residue.