Village Naturals Therapy Village Naturals Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak

BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY

Village Naturals Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak, Eucalyptus, Rosehips & Chamomile: Soothes, comforts and cleanses Essential oils of eucalyptus, chamomile and rosehips 99.17% naturally derived Aches and pain relief see more...

• I have been looking for a great product for Aches & pain! Som...2 Answers
  • I've been having some issues with pain recently, and I'm just won...3 Answers
  • Is this ok for women to use I've heard menthol is... Be the first to answer!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I was a little bit disappointed in this product :( I received this in my walmart beauty box and I was super excited to try it because I had literally come down with strep throat the day this came in the mail. My body was super achey and sore, so I thought how perfect! It smelled pretty potent, so I expected a nice soothing effect when I got in the bath tub, but it honestly didn't feel any different than a normal bath to me. Maybe if I had two packets instead of one it would have been better?? I'm not quite sure, but none the less, it did not work for me :(
Jackie K.
This is a pretty decent bath salt soak for the money so it is a good value. I don't feel that it really did anything as far as creating less aches and pains but it definitely was a nice relaxing bath. I have tried all of the scents and they have a nice scent throw in the tub. I would suggest letting the bath salts sit right under the running water so that they can fully dissolve.
sky c.
Elizabeth, NJ
This worked pretty good. It's not instant relief but you can feel your muscles have loosened up once you get out of the tub. I'm sure if you used it a few times a week you would see a bigger difference. I wish the sample size was a little bit bigger and then I could have experienced the full effects. Overall great product.
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert
These bath and epsom salt mix were medicinal and relaxing. Every muscle in my body relaxed and i felt completely relaxed and at ease. No more aches ans pains. The scents of lavender and eucalyptus made me clear and calm and ready for bed. I'm doing this bi weekly.
Samantha L.
I love this stuff! It is seriously my favorite thing to put in the bath! It's the perfect way for me to relax. I have a bad knee and it helps with my muscles. I get it at Walmart and publix and it's a great price for what it is! Highly recommend
Jennifer G.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have sore muscles from working out or just being a super busy person like myself this stuff is your answer. I'm addicted to how well it works and how relaxing the scent is. I love it so much I'm almost out of this bottle haha.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I got one pack of this bath soak for 99¢ at Walmart and I really liked it! It made me so relaxed and it smelled so good, like a calming herbal scent. I love that it's prepackaged so you don't have to measure anything out either.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these as a gift and I'm not much of a bath person. But then, I kept getting sick with colds. This bath soak helped me feel so much better when I was sick. The menthol-spearmint-eucalyptus smell is very comforting as well.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super strong and super soothing! Now that I think about it I used to bath in the Sinus version when had a cold. Village Naturals Therapy never disappoint! Definitely recommend trying it.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Got this in a subscription box. The scent reminds me of Vicks so I'm not too fond. Didn't notice much a difference with sore muscles. It's just okay
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I've been having some issues with pain recently, and I'm just wondering if these have actually helped anyone?
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for a great product for Aches & pain! Someone recommend the product to me! Has anyone tried it out & dose it relief the pain in your body(ex.feet,legs,back,arm,hands)?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite bath soak scent?
Kary C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this ok for women to use I've heard menthol isn't good down there... Lol help... Ty
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm excited about this because I love taking relaxing baths especially after a day of being in heels the whole time during my photoshoots! What does it smell like? How much of the packet do you need to use?