Village Naturals Therapy Village Naturals Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak

BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY #34 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Village Naturals Aches & Pains Relief Mineral Bath Soak, Eucalyptus, Rosehips & Chamomile: Soothes, comforts and cleanses Essential oils of eucalyptus, chamomile and rosehips 99.17% naturally derived Aches and pain relief see more...

• I have been looking for a great product for Aches & pain! Som...2 Answers
  • I've been having some issues with pain recently, and I'm just won...3 Answers
  • Is this ok for women to use I've heard menthol is... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
Nikki B.
[product:village-naturals-therapy-village-naturals-aches-&-pains-relief-mineral-bath-soak] I love these products they make my bath time so relaxing and sometimes I just use them for soaking my feet before I do my pedicures. This product has a minty smell that's soothing it seems to help clear my sinuses I would recommend this product to my friends and family I found it at Walmart
Molly S.
Both my hubby and I use this for a nice relaxing pain relieving bath soak. It works great for us, the smell is great,and it's strong we recommend this product to people all the time.
Selena A.
North Highlands
I bought this when i came down with the the crazy flu going around this year. During that time I used it like crazy! It really calmed the body aches I was experiencing. However, the smells quickly became very overbearing even when using less in my bath than what was recommended.
Renee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a small one time use packet in one of my subscription boxes. I waited to use it until I had some muscle pains that were really bugging me. I didn't notice any major scent that would be annoying during a relaxing bath. I didn't feel overly oiled up or any slippery weird feeling skin when I got out the tub so that was nice as well. That has sometimes happened to me in the past with other brands. When I got out the tub my aches and pains were gone! I felt a lot better. I would recommend this for anyone who needs to have a relaxing bath and has an achy body.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I'm not a huge bath soak person but I recently pulled my shoulder sleeping and it had been bothering me for two days. I ran a hot bath and threw these in to soak. It has a very lovely eucalyptus smell. It's strong but not an obnoxious strong scent. It also turns the water a little green but doesn't stain the tub. It was very relaxing. Honestly it did more for my pull muscle than anything else I had done in two days. It was very smoothing and left my skin soft and smelling great.
Lexi H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I bought this originally for my boyfriend who was complaining about back aches but he didn't use it in a timely fashion so I did :-). I opened the package and it smelt amazing! it made my skin feel so soft and I was relaxed. the smell goes away quickly and it only helped my muscles relax while I was in the bath, once I got out my back started to hurt again. I would buy again but only once in awhile
sky c.
Elizabeth, NJ
This worked pretty good. It's not instant relief but you can feel your muscles have loosened up once you get out of the tub. I'm sure if you used it a few times a week you would see a bigger difference. I wish the sample size was a little bit bigger and then I could have experienced the full effects. Overall great product.
Melissa M.
My lovely boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas. I opened it and fell in love with the cool calming smell of eucalyptus. I have a bad back and always look for relief in anything I can. This soak makes my body feel lose and amazing. It turns my bath water green and my bathroom into a spa. It really does help my back and my boyfriend even uses it after he works to hard.
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
This concentrated mineral bath soak was amazing!! I stayed in the bath until the water got cold! That's how relaxed I was. It has Eucalyptus, Spearmint & Menthol that is perfect for muscle relief. I don't remember how I came across it, but it's going on my products to buy list!!
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you love to soak in the tub then you'll love this product. I had some minor aches in my shoulders and decided to give this a try. I went in feeling achy and came out nice and relaxed. It definitely works. The eucalyptus and mint smell is refreshing.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I've been having some issues with pain recently, and I'm just wondering if these have actually helped anyone?
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for a great product for Aches & pain! Someone recommend the product to me! Has anyone tried it out & dose it relief the pain in your body(ex.feet,legs,back,arm,hands)?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite bath soak scent?
Liana B.
Douglasville, GA
I was wondering if this is safe to use for all ages. My son is 10 and plays football, a lot of time he comes home with every muscle in his body aching.
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm excited about this because I love taking relaxing baths especially after a day of being in heels the whole time during my photoshoots! What does it smell like? How much of the packet do you need to use?