BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY #100 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

With Essential Oils & Extracts Relax away your stress by immersing yourself in a soothing blend of Juniper Menthol & Camphor to melt your tension away.  The combination of Sea Salt and Magnesium Sulfate help to draw out impurities and ease tired muscles.  Infused with oils and extracts of Orange and Lime Peel to soften your skin as you relax and restore. Don t have time for a full bath?  Soak your feet in a footbath filled with warm water and Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak to relieve tired achy feet. 98% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
avani p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product because I would always have problems with muscle tension after going to the gym and I couldn't stand it! I went to Walmart and picked this product up, not expecting it to be anything too special but I ended up LOVING IT! I used it when I made my DIY bath bombs and the scent would fill up my bathtub. It made the whole bathroom smell good and sometimes I would often fill up a cap full and throw the salt into running water in my bathtub and I would step in and feel so relaxed. For anyone that deals with tension in their life, I would recommend this product. Just note that the scent can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, so test out the amount you put into your bath!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
this is a great bath soak i love the smell its so calming. its really cheap on amazon and its great for a fancy bath and as an alternative to plane epson salt. It makes your skin soft and relaxes sore muscles and even helps restore magnesium. I highly recommend
Kassiah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this as a gift and loved it! Very calming and soothing. I used about half of it for a bath and then sprinkled a little on the floor of my shower for about two weeks. It smells great! Very relaxing! Softens my skin and makes me feel calm!
Krista P.
This stuff really helps! Ive got fibromyalgia,and am super sensitive to a lot of products,either ingredients or scents,and this didn't bother me at all,it really helps me get comfortable enough to sleep at night,especially if ive been overdoing it chasing my daughter! Ill continue to buy it for as long as they make it :)
Sarah C.
I love these. I got them in a basket a friend had made for me and LOVED them. They made my bath into a spa and helped me regain clarity after a super busy day. I am hooked and I buy them from target when I see them there. I definitely recommend this to busy moms, or anyone with a full hectic schedule who needs a little break.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these salts. This one especially. The aroma is intense and Incredibly relaxing. It actually got me into aromatherapy and I have to say, along with the super hot bath water, it definitely helps with stress.. I would recommend this 100%.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE this product line! This is one of my go to products to relieve stress and muscle tension. It's more expensive than Dr. Teal's bath salt, but it's also a lot stronger so it's worth it for those days you need a little more help. This particular scent is my all time favorite and a combination I can't find else-where.
Mercedes R.
Ive tried the lavender and its soooo relaxing. Love pouring this in a hot bath .Makes me want to sleep .After giving birth my back would hurt and my legs were kinda sore ,taking a bath with these relieved some of that pain
Kendra G.
While suffering from back pain while pregnant, this was my go to. I would pour myself a hot bath and soak in this. The aroma was wonderful too. You can find body wash, which I enjoyed too. I am a firm believer in this product! Very affordable and easy to locate in the stores.
AMANDA O.
Fargo, ND
These are a really strong bath salts. When I used them the first time they hadn't quite dissolved into the bath water . Throughout the bath the salt started making my bum go numb . It kind of felt like Biofreeze .
Hira O.
How does it works for you ? How long did your smell last ?
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the best/most effective way to use this soak to get the best benefits? Shower before, then only use as a soak, or can you just add to a normal bath? Thanks in advance!:)