BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY

With Essential Oils & Extracts Relax away yourself in a soothing blend of Grapeseed Oil, calming Matricaria and moisturizing Aloe to melt your tension away.  The aromatherapeutic formula produces superior suds in the shower and longer lasting bubbles in the tub to soothe your mind and body.  Infused with extracts of Orange Oil, Ginkgo Biloba & Olive Oil to soften your skin as you relax and restore. 94% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing. see more...

• What is your favorite Village Naturals product?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hannah O.
This wash is so great for when I'm stressed or having some sore muscles after a work out or dance practice/competition. It's perfect for direct use or put in a bubble bath. It has a menthol smell and very potent and Icey Hot type of feel and it's soothing! Absolutely 0 complaints
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always buy the variety pack of these on Amazon or at my local Kmart. I love Village Naturals! I have sensitive skin and use these bath oils/body washes often and have tried all different kinds. Recommend this product for those who enjoy relaxing baths! leaves skin soft because of essential oils and smells fantastic.
Tiffany P.
The scent of this bubble bath/body wash is incredible. Draw a hot bath, pour some of this in, close your eyes, breathe deep and relax. You'll feel better asap!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Really leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed. I use it both in the bath and as a body wash. Sometimes I'll even put some in a bowl and soak my feet. Smells great too!
Ashley M.
Fairfield, OH
This stuff is so relaxing and doesn't have a bad smell too it. That's the problem with most relaxation stuff is they have nasty smells but it's the complete opposites with this.
Jordan K.
Corydon, KY
Beats any other stress relevant soap I have used. After a long day of class i use this stuff and can drift right off to sleep with out any stress.
Brenda B.
Henrietta, NY
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and feels great on my skin. I'd recommend it to everyone. It really helps me relax at the end of the day.
Alannah R.
I really like this soap because it is really refreshing. I like that it goes on really smoothly and it smells so fresh!
Michelle N.
This stuff is amazing. I like to just soak I a warm bath of this after a rough day.
Melissa T.
Definitely relaxing and just smells so fresh and opens up yout nasal passages if you are feeling a but under the weather. Has this tingling sensation when used as a body wash.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite Village Naturals product?