BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Relax your mind and body with restless nights relief, a mineral bath soak from village naturals therapy. Formulated with essential oils, it includes lavender to relax and restore, passion flower to calm and comfort, and chamomile to ease and soothe. see more...

Renee J.
I received a one time sample in one of my subscription boxes. I tried this after a long, tiring day. It wasn't majorly scented where you would find it too much while taking a bath. It didn't make my skin slippery or oily after getting out the tub which is nice as I dislike when soaks do that. However, I didn't really feel much of anything after. I wasn't overly relaxed or anything special. I think for the price it's a product to try and see how it does for you. Maybe for you it will work better?
Angel P.
danville, KY
I suffer from neck and back pain, as well as migraines, and I love this product! The only thing I'm not crazy about is that the menthol in the product makes your skin feel cold, and I love me a HOT bath. That's the only thing I would change about it.