BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Relax your mind and body with restless nights relief, a foaming bath oil and body wash from village naturals therapy. Formulated with essential oils, it includes lavender to relax and restore, passion flower to calm and comfort, and chamomile to ease and soothe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
This product is a game changer, when it comes to bath/shower related relaxation. There was one particular solid year of my life where I had gotten more into baths over showers than any other point in my life, and really delved into a lifestyle of bath relaxation and recovery. I was working myself more than should have been possible at the time (it was necessary at the time to help my family, during a hardship that nearly made us homeless, to work six hours, five days a week after getting home from school) and it was getting towards the end of my second year of sleeping three hours a night on average, going to school for the common 8 to 9 hours of seven classes every weekday, coming home to get ready for work (at a place that mostly just made things worse for me, I mean they allowed me to work 30 hour weeks and close the store around 11pm every night, obviously breaking child labor laws, I’m certain that alone shows a lot of insight on how lax things were there, which is becoming that places downfall) where I normally did most or all of the work on my shift for an average of 5 to 6 hours a day, and returned home to finish whatever homework I hadn’t managed to finish or get to before work and/or study for a test. I started to wear thinner than thin towards the last leg of it all, and I was doing anything I could to keep myself relaxed and not so achey. I began taking long, healing baths after work, doing my homework as well. I started to get more accessories and bath products (that I could afford) like a bath pillow, a quality-re-useable shower cap, bath salts, and bath bubbles. I came across Village Naturals stuff in my search for different ways to have a nice bath, and I fell in love after the first use! I had the Lavender aches and pains bubble bath (not the salts) to help you sleep better. I had liked the product from the start just from the things it was supposed to be able to do. I’d never heard of bubble bath that could relieve pain before, so I was onboard immediately! The smell was lovely also, and very calmingly sleep inducing. It did help me sleep better, I was able to easily fall asleep faster and more restful than ever before! I still wasn’t ever sleeping nearly enough, but I didn’t feel as drained as I had before that. The best part for me, however, was about 15-20 minutes into my soak with it for the first time, I could feel my muscles and bones relax completely and feel like they were actually getting healed more than just getting numbed from pain! I started to feel like I was actually getting enough of a rest period for my body to get stronger and have more stamina. You can use it as just a body wash in the shower! Pretty much the same kind of result as the bath, but you feel the strength a bit sooner. It depends on your time frame and preference. I have gotten everyone I love so far to try it and fall in love with this stuff! It’s something I’d love a care package of for Christmas!! Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Relief Foaming Bath Oil and
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
I can't believe no one has reviewed this! It's an amazing product at a great price, you can pick it up at Walmart. I love the scent, it's super calming/relaxing. I would totally recommend it!