Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath Soak 20oz uploaded by Donna M.Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath Soak 20oz uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Calm your mind and body with aches & pains relief, a mineral bath soak from village naturals therapy. Formulated with essential oils, it includes eucalyptus to soothe and revitalize, chamomile to calm and relax, and rosehips to comfort and renew. see more...

• I have heard good things about this product, but I am wan...1 Answers
  • does it actually help you sleep or wind you down?1 Answers
  • "Smells really good too." in 1 review
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this after taking a job that required 8 hours on my feet, and it is a godsend. I happened upon it, not really looking for this type of product, as baths usually aren’t “my thing”. I am so glad I took the chance, though! Whether it’s the lavender, chamomile, or the menthol, I don’t know, but they are the perfect combo for relaxation, stress relief and easing tense tired muscles. I keep this on hand all the time!
Trisha M.
Pensacola, FL
Got a small sample pack for my birthday last year. With having a toddler it's hard to get "me time" and actually be able to relax but FINALLY I decided once she laid down for bed I was going to try it out! LOVE IT! The smell isn't over powering more or so just the right amount to relax you. It's not an oily/soapy feeling rather than just makes your skin feel silky smooth! Next time around I will be purchasing the bigger bottle!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has a clear, true lavender scent and isn't oily. I use it in my jetted tub, since the product doesn't bubble. It makes your skin silky, not greasy. The scent is real, not perfumy, and the only downside is you have to use quite a bit for a soaker tub since the scent isn;t very concentrated. It's priced affordably, though. Nice product.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these salts. This one especially. The aroma is intense and Incredibly relaxing. It actually got me into aromatherapy and I have to say, along with the super hot bath water, it definitely helps with relaxation. I would recommend this 100%.
Hezar K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product but I think its overrated. I have mild scoliosis, so every now and then I get serious backaches, About ten mins after getting out of the shower my pain came back. Now i know its not a cure but I thought the pain relief would at least last longer. It does smell good though.
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
This product is amazing smells amazing it make your skin soft. Also, it relaxs you and helps you prepare for bed. And it's super affordable and yiu can use it many times.
Nicole M.
I love this bath salt.. It's so nice to relax in after a really long day at work. The aroma is wonderful and it leaves your body feeling so soft. The only downside on this product is that it gets pretty pricey. But a little does go a long way.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I love love love this product. I have been using this for years for all of my aches and pains. I find it especially beneficial after a long day of work where I stood for 8+ hours. It makes your body feel icy and tingly.
Carolyn Y.
I love this stuff!! I am a costomologist, and my back literally kills Mel! This stuff allows me yo get a lil ease, at least enough to go to sleep!! And it smells so good to!!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is definitely a treat.Village natural mineral bath soak is a awesome product.it is very relaxing and soothes aches and pains.Made with the best ingredients,I totally trust this brand.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
does it actually help you sleep or wind you down?
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have heard good things about this product, but I am wanting to know if anyone has had any allergy reactions to it. I have sensitive skin and I am allergic to certain fragrance mixes and wasn't sure if this product is very fragrant. I would love to find a bath salt that is not harsh on the skin.

Target