Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath Soak 20oz uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS #95 in Bath Products

Calm your mind and body with aches & pains relief, a mineral bath soak from village naturals therapy. Formulated with essential oils, it includes eucalyptus to soothe and revitalize, chamomile to calm and relax, and rosehips to comfort and renew. see more...

• I have heard good things about this product, but I am wanting to kn...1 Answers
  • does it actually help you sleep or wind you down?1 Answers
  • "Smells really good too." in 1 review
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
This has a clear, true lavender scent and isn't oily. I use it in my jetted tub, since the product doesn't bubble. It makes your skin silky, not greasy. The scent is real, not perfumy, and the only downside is you have to use quite a bit for a soaker tub since the scent isn;t very concentrated. It's priced affordably, though. Nice product.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these salts. This one especially. The aroma is intense and Incredibly relaxing. It actually got me into aromatherapy and I have to say, along with the super hot bath water, it definitely helps with relaxation. I would recommend this 100%.
meghan m.
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
This product is amazing smells amazing it make your skin soft. Also, it relaxs you and helps you prepare for bed. And it's super affordable and yiu can use it many times.
Kymberlee G.
Kymberlee G.
Kennewick , WA
Another amazing soak from this company. This is my personal favorite one because the scent is so GOOD!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Pensacola , fl
Got a small sample pack for my birthday last year. With having a toddler it's hard to get "me time" and actually be able to relax but FINALLY I decided once she laid down for bed I was going to try it out! LOVE IT! The smell isn't over powering more or so just the right amount to relax you. It's not an oily/soapy feeling rather than just makes your skin feel silky smooth! Next time around I will be purchasing the bigger bottle!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this bath salt.. It's so nice to relax in after a really long day at work. The aroma is wonderful and it leaves your body feeling so soft. The only downside on this product is that it gets pretty pricey. But a little does go a long way.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
My husband uses this quiet often if he's had a long week at work. I've found that it doesn't dissolve well in the tub though so it makes for cleaning a must.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
I love this stuff!! I am a costomologist, and my back literally kills Mel! This stuff allows me yo get a lil ease, at least enough to go to sleep!! And it smells so good to!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this all the time. For myself and for my clients. We have them all. Really helps and smells heavenly!
Kiba D.
Kiba D.
Maplewood, NJ
This product feels AMAZING. I'll soak in a hot tub of it if I'm really sore, and it makes my skin tingle and my muscles relax instantly. Smells really good too.
Maisy J.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
does it actually help you sleep or wind you down?
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I have heard good things about this product, but I am wanting to know if anyone has had any allergy reactions to it. I have sensitive skin and I am allergic to certain fragrance mixes and wasn't sure if this product is very fragrant. I would love to find a bath salt that is not harsh on the skin.