BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY #8 in Athletic Tape & Braces

With Essential Oils & Extracts Massage away your aches by applying deep penetrating Muscle Relief Lotion to your aching joint and muscles.  Infused with a blend of cooling Menthol, comforting Eucalyptus and moisturizing Shea & Aloe that will ease sore, tired and aching muscles on contract.  You will notice the aromatherapeutic vapors as you use the soothing formula.  Essential oils & extracts of Wintergreen & Rosemary moisturize skin as it relieves your aches & pains. 88% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS PAIN CREAM BUT I'M LOOKING FOR ONE THAT REALLY DOSE THE JOB HAD KNEE SURGERY STILL IN LOT OF PAIN JUST WONDER IF THIS GOOD WILL IT HELP AND IS IT AFFORDABLE
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is crazy amazing. I have lots of back issues, and have spent hundreds of dollars on all the different types of aches and pain relief mess, and this over-the-counter lotion that can usually be picked up at a local Walmart, works better thank anything! There is a scent, but it is very bearable...the relief that you receive immediately is awesome, and it even lasts! Unbelievable!
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tendinitis so I'm usually in pain 24/7 and sometimes it hurt so much I need to take medicine but sometimes medicine does not work so I use this . It doesn't take away all the pain but it does help
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
My dad reaches this when a long day after work. I don't use it myself. My dad gets it at Walmart it's a great price. It does last a long time and my dad said it works. I don't know if there need to be an aprovment but yes I recommend this to other.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. After I take a hot bath, I get out rub this on my neck/back and I sleep like a baby. It's affordable and can find it at Walmart. It's our second bottle.
Onix M.
Muscle relief lotion is great for aches and pains. The formula of essential oils and extracts consists of eucalyptus and wintergreen. I apply this lotion after exercising, it eases sore muscles and moisturizes skin.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is a great product. My legs and feet hurt after standing on them most of the day. After a warm bath or shower, I will use this and it will help settle my muscle aches so I relax. It also works well when someone is sick, and you have those aches and pains that goes along with the flu. Rub this on, and it gives some instant relief. Plus the light menthol scent will help open up your nasal passage. I always have this on hand.
Amanda H.
The lotion is a nice consistency. I haven't found that it relieves any muscle aches or tenderness. The essential oils if wintergreen, eucalyptus, and added menthol should provide a penetrating coolness, but I don't experience that at all. Smells a good deal like Bengay.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lotion! It really does take away my neck and back pain. I use it all the time. I do a little at a time tho because to much will make your skin feel like it's burning because of the Menthol!
Taylor S.
Wichita, KS
I love this entire line of products...
As an athlete I'm always looking for products to help with muscle soreness and tension and I love this product. The smell relaxes me after a hard day and it feels good to massage into my muscles after a long day. Absolutely recommend. And it's cheap so you aren't breaking the bank