Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion

With Essential Oils & Extracts Massage away your aches by applying deep penetrating Muscle Relief Lotion to your aching joint and muscles.  Infused with a blend of cooling Menthol, comforting Eucalyptus and moisturizing Shea & Aloe that will ease sore, tired and aching muscles on contract.  You will notice the aromatherapeutic vapors as you use the soothing formula.  Essential oils & extracts of Wintergreen & Rosemary moisturize skin as it relieves your aches & pains. 88% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing.

Does this actually work and does is smell like menthol?
Start your review of Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion!
I am obsessed with this product. It works so great! It makes me feel so relaxed. I love the smell of the product. I ordered mine on amazon. I do highly recommend I feel like this product is by far the best on the market!
Marion
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite products that I own.  It helps a lot with muscle soreness and smells amazing.  I love that is is a natural product and the price is amazing.  I highly recommend this product to anyone with muscle soreness.  Is is something everyone should have for muscles soreness.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion uploaded by Tiffanie
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. I work on my feet for hours and this really helps relieve the pain . Helps with swelling. Smell isn’t very strong like other products.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love the cooling lidocaine type effect from the typical salivate type pain reliever. Nice for arthritis when you want to give your liver a break from PRN NSAIDS.
Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion uploaded by Amber S.
Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion uploaded by Amber S.
I have fybromyalgia and am always looking for pain relief items. I religiously buy the Village Naturals bath salts and decided to try this. The formula is a little on the thin side but it moisturizes with a cooling effect that i love. It also has an intense mint smell but it's nice, not too much. I pile it on when I'm in a flare and wrap in a blanket. The smell is calming and the coolness helps to dull the pain. Would purchase again.
This lotion worked so good I recommended a few of my friends to try my lotion when they were in pain because it definitely helped me and before I knew it my product was empty and I'm going to have to purchase another bottle or two very good to have handy Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion
Clearwater , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Just got this as a sample in the mail & used it right away cause my neck is super sore today. Love it! Nice smell to it. Goes on easy & doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. Nice tingly feeling after you rub it in. Will definitely buy full size! ❤️
Jacksonville, NC
My dad reaches this when a long day after work. I don't use it myself. My dad gets it at Walmart it's a great price. It does last a long time and my dad said it works. I don't know if there need to be an aprovment but yes I recommend this to other.
Muscle relief lotion is great for aches and pains. The formula of essential oils and extracts consists of eucalyptus and wintergreen. I apply this lotion after exercising, it eases sore muscles and moisturizes skin.
Laurel, MD
I am never without this product! My go to for muscle aches and use on my children as well. It is safe and natural and smells pretty good! I have been using this for many years and will always continue to do so. Village Naturals have many different options for your body care needs and all have worked pretty well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...