BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY #9 in Athletic Tape & Braces

With Essential Oils & Extracts Massage away your aches by applying deep penetrating Muscle Relief Lotion to your aching joint and muscles.  Infused with a blend of cooling Menthol, comforting Eucalyptus and moisturizing Shea & Aloe that will ease sore, tired and aching muscles on contract.  You will notice the aromatherapeutic vapors as you use the soothing formula.  Essential oils & extracts of Wintergreen & Rosemary moisturize skin as it relieves your aches & pains. 88% Naturally Derived. No Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Amber S.
Abingdon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have fybromyalgia and am always looking for pain relief items. I religiously buy the Village Naturals bath salts and decided to try this. The formula is a little on the thin side but it moisturizes with a cooling effect that i love. It also has an intense mint smell but it's nice, not too much. I pile it on when I'm in a flare and wrap in a blanket. The smell is calming and the coolness helps to dull the pain. Would purchase again.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
I am never without this product! My go to for muscle aches and use on my children as well. It is safe and natural and smells pretty good! I have been using this for many years and will always continue to do so. Village Naturals have many different options for your body care needs and all have worked pretty well.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have muscle soreness from workouts, I reach for this lotion. It is a thinner consistency, but you don’t need a lot to feel that tingle. I tend to rub it into the muscle more and love the refreshing and energizing mint smell. If you get cold easily, make sure you grab a blanket, because I do feel cold after rubbing this in! I pick this up at Walmart when needed.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is crazy amazing. I have lots of back issues, and have spent hundreds of dollars on all the different types of aches and pain relief mess, and this over-the-counter lotion that can usually be picked up at a local Walmart, works better thank anything! There is a scent, but it is very bearable...the relief that you receive immediately is awesome, and it even lasts! Unbelievable!
Nikki B.
This lotion worked so good I recommended a few of my friends to try my lotion when they were in pain because it definitely helped me and before I knew it my product was empty and I'm going to have to purchase another bottle or two very good to have handy Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Lotion
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS PAIN CREAM BUT I'M LOOKING FOR ONE THAT REALLY DOSE THE JOB HAD KNEE SURGERY STILL IN LOT OF PAIN JUST WONDER IF THIS GOOD WILL IT HELP AND IS IT AFFORDABLE
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. After I take a hot bath, I get out rub this on my neck/back and I sleep like a baby. It's affordable and can find it at Walmart. It's our second bottle.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
My dad reaches this when a long day after work. I don't use it myself. My dad gets it at Walmart it's a great price. It does last a long time and my dad said it works. I don't know if there need to be an aprovment but yes I recommend this to other.
Onix M.
Muscle relief lotion is great for aches and pains. The formula of essential oils and extracts consists of eucalyptus and wintergreen. I apply this lotion after exercising, it eases sore muscles and moisturizes skin.