Village Naturals Therapy Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash Aches & Pains Relief uploaded by Ashley S.Village Naturals Therapy Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash Aches & Pains Relief uploaded by Ashley N.Village Naturals Therapy Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash Aches & Pains Relief uploaded by Megan M.

BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Village Naturals Therapy™ Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash Aches & Pains Relief.

Eucalyptus, rosehips & chamomile.

93.97% Naturally derived. see more...

Rachel V.
Merced, CA
Need relief of the after work aches? This one is relaxing and effective. It has a good amount of foam to have a relaxing bubble bath. If i had to provide one con...maybe if it had a little more menthol or eucalyptus to it then it has.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am really excited to see a product like this in the drugstore! I used mine solely as a body wash and am docking the product one star because it did not lather well at all. I have used other body wash oils that lathered much better, granted they were much more expensive. The scent was wonderful and very aromatherapeutic. Would recommend and would repurchase!
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
This is great for not only sore muscles but for headaches as well. The scent is very overpowering when you use it the first time, but you get used to it. My husband works maintenance and uses it daily. I use it when I get severe headaches and it works wonders!
Nikki B.
I really liked this product it smells strong of peppermint and had a medicine healing kind of feel left my whole body feeling fresh like the feeling your mouth has after brushing your teeth it definitely helped with my neck and back pains after car accident I purchased the lotion with the bath soap as well and its also a great product [product:village-naturals-therapy-foaming-bath-oil-&-body-wash-aches-&-pains-relief]
Sumer M.
I love this stuff so much. I get hip bursitis alot and when I'm having trouble sleeping at night I use this in the shower and the scent helps calm my nerves and relaxes my body some. While it doesn't get rid of the bursitis obviously, it makes it easier to deal with sometimes. And the scent reminds me of my honeymoon at a spa. I just love this all around!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
I love the cooling sensation that it leaves on you skin, you can feel it long after your bath. This product has been a God send because i am on my feet 8+ hrs a day and I have leg and back pain. I'd recommend to anyone who loves bubble baths and is in need of relief for body pain. Can be purchased at Walgreens for $4.99.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the bees knees! I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week tattooing so my back and hands kill at the end of the day.

Soaking in a hot tub and adding this to the water is heaven.

My wife wife will massage my hands with this as well and it's soooooo relaxing.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another great buy ! Works ! I love the scent it is a calming a relaxing scent. I love breathing in while using this because , it almost gives me a Vick Vapor Rub allusion. Great for pain. I have been using it for my contractions and they really help me relax and feel much better.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
So amazing! This soak really cools me down after a long workout out or hot summer day. A LOT stronger than the bath salts. Therefore, the effects are a lot more intense. Would definitely recommend it!
Savannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I use it as a body wash after a workout when my muscles are a little sore, but I also pour a little into a bath, and it foams up almost like a bubble bath. I'm so glad I tried this.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
Does it really work?
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good for sensitive skin ?
Skylar K.
Portland, IN
Does this stuff make your skin dry? I have had problems in the past with certain products irritating my skin.