BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Village Naturals Therapy™ Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash Aches & Pains Relief.

Eucalyptus, rosehips & chamomile.

93.97% Naturally derived. see more...

• Does this stuff make your skin dry? I have had problems in the past...1 Answers
  • Does it really work?2 Answers
  • Good for sensitive skin ?2 Answers
Anna D.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
This stuff makes my body tingle all over. I love it. It really does put my muscles at ease. I would recommend to athletes or anyone who has soreness in their joints and muscles.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I love this product line and the scent is amazing! However, the bath salt and the lotion are a much better deal than the body wash.
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
I love this stuff so much. I get hip bursitis alot and when I'm having trouble sleeping at night I use this in the shower and the scent helps calm my nerves and relaxes my body some. While it doesn't get rid of the bursitis obviously, it makes it easier to deal with sometimes. And the scent reminds me of my honeymoon at a spa. I just love this all around!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Birmingham
I love the cooling sensation that it leaves on you skin, you can feel it long after your bath. This product has been a God send because i am on my feet 8+ hrs a day and I have leg and back pain. I'd recommend to anyone who loves bubble baths and is in need of relief for body pain. Can be purchased at Walgreens for $4.99.
Bruce D.
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the bees knees! I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week tattooing so my back and hands kill at the end of the day.

Soaking in a hot tub and adding this to the water is heaven.

My wife wife will massage my hands with this as well and it's soooooo relaxing.
Princess C.
Princess C.
Love this brand, works even better with Epsom salt. Smells good too! Doesn't leave a residue on your skin either.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Love this stuff! I use it as a body wash after a workout when my muscles are a little sore, but I also pour a little into a bath, and it foams up almost like a bubble bath. I'm so glad I tried this.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Love this stuff! I am a huge bubble bath fan but I am very picky on which bubble bath soap I use. This one has a pleant smell and relaxes and calms me for a nice relaxing bath.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
LOVE this product and have been using it for years. Recommend this for those that love a nice relaxing bubble bath :)
Anh L.
Anh L.
Reading, PA
I love this product, I love to make bubble bath and it smells good, I recommend you to try this.
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
Does it really work?
Emily B.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Good for sensitive skin ?
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
Portland, IN
Does this stuff make your skin dry? I have had problems in the past with certain products irritating my skin.