BY VILLAGE NATURALS

• I can't find this particular scent where I get the others. Where ...1 Answers
  • How much product is in the bottle?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost?1 Answers
Kori S.
Used this product one time and now I can find it at any store. I would put this in the tub while running my bath water and, once I get in and sit it makes me feel a tingle through my body. This products really gives you the feel that it is working. I felt so great getting out of the tub after using this ! If only I could find it again đź’—
Durham, NC
I used a generous scoop of this when I was battling a cold. The scent is soothing and seems to help loosen congestion and open up sinuses. Use it with hot water to really help the scent mix with the steam. It made me feel better, but did not make my cold go away.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This is a great way to warm up, and help reduce congestion in the winter time. It also helps reduce body aches from colds too. The epsom salt is great at reducing inflammation.
Ashley T.
I love this bath salt! This is my favorite out of all the salts! It soothes my muscles and calms my soul! I love the smell. It's my go to after a hard long day!
Nicole M.
Cicero, IL
Tried this as a home remedy and it actually works. Helped me with chest congestion.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I can't find this particular scent where I get the others. Where do you purchase yours?
Durham, NC
How much product is in the bottle?
How much does it cost?