BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY

• Is this good for sore muscles?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asleep afte...2 Answers
  • Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product in this ...1 Answers
Village Naturals Therapy Aches+Pains Nighttime Relief Foaming Bath Soak with Epsom Salt, 36 oz
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Probably one of the best therapeutic brands. Smells wonderful and does really put u in the mood. I use the mind for any headaches and stuffed noses!
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
I love this stuff so so much. It smells good, it actually works ! And it doesn't break your bank! I use it all the time ! Legit about 4 times a week!
Kala M.
Roy, UT
I swear by these foaming bath salts. I have really bad back pain and whenever it gets bad and im aching the first thing I do is start a bath.
Jessie S.
banning, CA
I've tried the liquid before but never with the epsom salt. I love how it just helps you relax and helps melts the stress and pain away!
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
I love this stuff!!! It's very soothing! And smells really good,too!! I always pick it up at Walmart!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This stuff is amazing and awesome. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great.
Misty P.
Paul, ID
I love everything made by Village Natural Therapy. They smell wonderful and are high quality.
Ms. Mel H.
Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asleep after a really good workout due to muscle aches/pains.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for sore muscles?
Amanda S.
Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product in this size? I received this in the 2oz packet and loved it! Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere to purchase! Help?! Thanks!!