BY VILLAGE NATURALS

• Is this good for sore muscles?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asl...2 Answers
  • Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product ...1 Answers
Village Naturals Therapy Aches+Pains Nighttime Relief Foaming Bath Soak with Epsom Salt, 36 oz
Madalyn K.
Working in retail and being on my feet all day plus lifting stuff I tend to have a lot of aches and muscle pain! This stuff always helps! I love to come home and take a relaxing bath with this! Totally recommend😁
Shelby H.
Topton , PA
Totally in love with this product! I got it at Walmart & just adore the results it smells great and was the perfect way to wind me down after a long cold day in the Pennsylvania snow! Soothed my mind and sore feet! It was a really gentle product as well
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
I love this stuff so so much. It smells good, it actually works ! And it doesn't break your bank! I use it all the time ! Legit about 4 times a week!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Probably one of the best therapeutic brands. Smells wonderful and does really put u in the mood. I use the mind for any headaches and stuffed noses!
Makala M.
Roy, UT
I swear by these foaming bath salts. I have really bad back pain and whenever it gets bad and im aching the first thing I do is start a bath.
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
I've tried the liquid before but never with the epsom salt. I love how it just helps you relax and helps melts the stress and pain away!
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
I love this stuff!!! It's very soothing! And smells really good,too!! I always pick it up at Walmart!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This stuff is amazing and awesome. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great.
Misty P.
Paul, ID
I love everything made by Village Natural Therapy. They smell wonderful and are high quality.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for sore muscles?
Ms. Mel H.
Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asleep after a really good workout due to muscle aches/pains.
Amanda S.
Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product in this size? I received this in the 2oz packet and loved it! Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere to purchase! Help?! Thanks!!

Walmart