BY VILLAGE NATURALS THERAPY

• Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asleep afte...2 Answers
  • Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product in this ...1 Answers
Angela H.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
I received a sample of this in my Target baby box. I'm nine months pregnant and it definitely helped relieve sore muscles. The smell is amazing and it leaves you feeling relaxed.
Andrea r.
Wilsons Mills, NC
i give it 5 stars because the smell is everything ive used it 2 times its so satisfying and skin is soft and relaxed i get it from about any walmart or walgreens
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I love everything from Village Naturals. They don't cost a lot and you get a lot of really good product. I liked this foaming bath soak. It smells the same as the mineral bath soak, except its more like a bubble bath. This smoothed my skin and relaxed me as well. And for a little soak you got a lot if foam and bubbles. However, I feel like it didn't relax my muscles as well or smell as strong as the mineral soak; which stinks because I liked the scent a lot. But I like using this instead of traditional bubble bath. Village Naturals Therapy Aches+Pains Nighttime Relief Foaming Bath Soak with Epsom Salt, 36 oz
VALERIE P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this during my ballet dance class days. I would come home super sore after class so I would fill up my hot bath with this product and it would make me feel so much better. I wouldn't feel sore anymore the next day. I also had a good sleep. :).
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
This stuff is really amazing. Even the smell is relaxing. The bag was almost $5 but has lasted me months and I still have a little left so time for a new bag. The lavender helps you feel relaxed and gets you ready to settle down for the night.
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
I love the brandVillage Naturals. It's not expensive the product works wonderful it nice and relaxing the scents are amazing the price is great too. I usually buy mine at Walmart. Would highly recommend for anyone.
Deanna  F.
North East, PA
A lot of times I have a hard time falling asleep at night sometimes due to aches and pains, that is until I've started using this product in combination with lavender bubble bath every night before bed. The scent of lavender helps me relax and unwind. Chamomile helps calm and restore. Menthol soothes and comforts. These ingredients are the perfect combination needed to help one feel relaxed and sleep easily.
Naomi C.
Ephraim, UT
I love this product! I try to do a bath soak at least once a week and I have found that village naturals has great products. Especially this therapy aches and pains night time relief. It's soothing and perfect for a post workout soak.
Shelby H.
Topton , PA
Totally in love with this product! I got it at Walmart & just adore the results it smells great and was the perfect way to wind me down after a long cold day in the Pennsylvania snow! Soothed my mind and sore feet! It was a really gentle product as well
Madalyn K.
Working in retail and being on my feet all day plus lifting stuff I tend to have a lot of aches and muscle pain! This stuff always helps! I love to come home and take a relaxing bath with this! Totally recommendūüėĀ
Ms. Mel H.
Does this really work? I'm having a hard time falling asleep after a really good workout due to muscle aches/pains.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for sore muscles?
Amanda S.
Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product in this size? I received this in the 2oz packet and loved it! Now I cannot seem to find it anywhere to purchase! Help?! Thanks!!