BY VILLAGE NATURALS

Village Naturals Therapy Aches+Pains Muscle Relief Foaming Bath Soak with Epsom Salt, 36 oz
Angela Y.
Coachella
I received this in a goodie bag and I’m glad I did. It was so relaxing and made my bathroom smell so nice. The bath was therapeutic and it really helped my muscles relax. I would recommend this to someone who has muscle pain or who works out regularly. It really makes a difference.
Leia C.
Calhoun, GA
So for a couple years now I have been using this holy grail product that seems to soothe every bone and muscle in my body when I take "ME" time! Lol Lord knows with a "MOMMY'S LIFE" it's like a neccessity to take some time to be pampered. We can't always spend $50-$100 to go to a spa and get the whole works to make us feel better, physically. Lol but this stuff right here works wonders I proooooomise y'all! They have travel size packets to "try" first. You can find them in the cosmetic department in any store.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This stuff is one of my holy grail bath products. Dr. Teals makes a similar product, and I like them both, but this one is better, IMO. It's affordable and it definitely helps me when I'm achey but I also use it when I have migraines, because magnesium, eucalyptus and menthol can help with migraines. If I have a migraine and don't feel like a bath, I'll sometimes sprinkle a little in the shower as a shower steamer. It's a really good value for how much you get for the price. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Wal-Mart.
Ashley S.
I've tried all of the stress relief bath salts! They are so relaxing and the scents long lasting and it's very affordable. You can purchase a 98 cent pack from Walmart that's good for 1-2 uses.
Jill H.
Monroe, MI
I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and this soak does wonders for me. It has a calming scent and add tons off luxurious bubbles to my bath. Also, it leaves my skin soft and hydrated. It helps to de-stress sore muscles after a long day, or when you just need some "you" time. Wonderful product
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
These are my favorite bath salts. I add it to every bath I have. It has a great scent. A little bit goes a long way. After a bath, I feel so relaxed and my muscles feel so much better. One pack lasts me such a long time.
Mia A.
I got a sample of this in my Fall Walmart Beauty Box. It was enough for one bath. It has a strong peppermint/menthol scent-which I usually like, this was a little...tarter or more medicinal...I don't really know how to describe it. It also didn't make my back feel any better. It's nice to lay back in a scented tub but as far as muscle relief? No.
Elisha B.
I love it. After a long day of work my feet and legs are killing me. I run my bath water and add this....its so soothing and it actually works plus the smell is amazing. I have the lavender one
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I love using this bath salt. The menthol scent helps open up my stuffy head and the way it helps ease my sore muscles after a hard night at work is wonderful
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Long day at work? Sick with a cold? Just need some you time? This bath soak is ahh-mazing for any time you're feeling run-down or achey.

back